12intheBox Mox

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
No trades ....

1. Hou - Johnny Manziel
2. STL - Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina - you set a price for the pick and you stick to your price. You don't just take what you can get for it and you don't pass on the bigger talent to fill the more pressing need. This #2 pick is a gift from the football gods - don't tinker with it - just accept it and be thankful.
3. Jax - Teddy Bridgewater
4. Clev - Blake Bortles
5. Oak - Greg Robinson
6. Atl - Jake Matthews
7. TB - Taylor Lewan
8. Minn - Khalil Mack
9. Buff - Sammy Watkins
10. Det - Justin Gilbert
11. Tenn - CJ Mosely
12. NYG - Aaron Donald
13. STL - Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M - The new guy for our "gotta have it" package. Does it mean we are giving up on Quick? Not necessarily - but we aren't going to let the 33rd pick in the 2012 draft screw up this pick for us.

44. Gabe Jackson - G - Mississippi State
75. Deone Bucannon - S - Washington State
4(th). Victor Hampton - CB - South Carolina
5. Aaron Murray - QB - Georgia
6a. Jerick McKinnon - RB - Ga Southern
6b. Shamar Stephen - DT - UConn
7a. Colt Lyerla - TE - Oregon (kind of)
7b. Derrell Johnson - LB - ECU
7c. Cornelius Lucas - OT - Kansas State
7d. Chris Boyd - WR - Vanderbilt (kind of)

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
If no trades - Watkins or Clowney with 1.2 pick. Need a game changer.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Robinson or Clowney...At 2...I gotta have Robinson but could live w/ the freak Clowney at #2

Lastest talk is Deone Bucannon could crack the very bottom of Rd 1 and top 7 pick in Rd 2 is his projection, I'm a huge fan of Bucannon. Also Evans is a top 10 pick now..picks 8-10 ia the danger zone for where he is projected to go... Love the Aaron Murray picks he's the qb i want badly

SierraRam

Recreational User
Yeah, Bucannon is moving up the boards. After Ward, he's my favorite S. If we get him and Hampton, we've helped the secondary. Our D looks set, but I don't think we've done enough for the o-line. Too many injury ?'s there still...