12intheBox Mox V1.only

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I haven't had the kind of time over the last year to obsess over the draft like I usually do - so its been a good year for me to have us not picking until the 3rd round. Still, as we get to the eve of the draft - I can't go without tossing one out there.

87. Josh Sweat - Edge
Its already late in round 3, we are finally getting to make a pick, and Les rolls the dice on a gimp? Doesn't that just sound like Les, though? Josh Sweat was an easy first round grade sans injury and what I saw at the combine told me he is looking pretty healthy. Yes, his leg could still fall off at any time, but until he does, the kid can rish the passer.

636417829885940019-B49I2942.JPG

111. Mason Cole- C

We have a coupla gray beards on that O Line and while I think we all hope that this line stays fully in tact for a few more seasons, we need depth, especially at center.

39c431e5e6523494439eae0f3056fdd0.jpg

135. Tegray Scales - LB

If there is a trait I want in our next linebacker, its instinct. I want a nose for the ball - someone who can diagnose out there. I really don't want another undersized linebacker but if a guy who plays like this was 25 lbs heavier, he would been gone in round 1.

tegray-scales_indiana.jpg

136. Kylie Fitts - Edge

Two Edge rushers now drafted each of which has injury question marks. Two rolls of the dice improves the odds, right?

ufoot_091416~6.jpg

176. Will Dissly - TE

We have some tight ends who can play out in space, but we need an in line shove it down your throat tight end. This is my guy.

Will+Dissly+Montana+v+Washington+8BNSLSo6cpAl.jpg

183. Matt Pryor - OT

He may eat himself out of the league, or he may dominate. Either way, lets hope he doesn't see the field for meaningful snaps until 2020.

CL0gQ0gUcAAbnHe.jpg

194. Dimitri Flowers

I feel like this team wants a fullback on the roster. Flowers can compete with Rogers and let the best man win.

584323a9d6fbb.image.jpg

195. Ja'whaun Bentley - LB

This guy is pretty much the opposite of what we have had at linebacker. He hits with grown man strength.

56f1d27c045fa.image.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm good with all but Flowers and Bentley. I don't see how a fullback gets on the field with McVay's passing offense. It would be fun to see Gurley with the extra blocker though. Bentley is just too much. I hope there are better Olinemen on the board. Give a fat guy lots of money and he spends it on food. Just saying that it makes it much harder to ignore his vices.