12/26 bowl games, draft prospects (Part 1, early 3 games)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
Just about to the end of the "minor" bowls with few prospects, but still some to watch today.

Connecticut vs. Marshall, 10:00 ESPN

Connecticut
#22 FS Andrew Adams (late rd/FA)

Marshall
#78 OT Clint Van Horn (late rd)

Miami (Fla) vs. Washington State, 1:00 ABC

Miami
#3 WR Stacy Coleman (mid rd)
#2 FS Deon Bush (mid rd)
#47 DT Ufomba Kalamu (FA)

Washington State
#9 WR Gabe Marks (mid rd)
#56 OG Joe Dahl (late rd)
#80 WR Dom Williams (late rd/FA)

Washington vs. Southern Mississippi, 1:20 ESPN

Washington
#1 WR Jaydon Mickens (late rd)
#82 TE Joshua Perkins (late rd/FA)
#41 OLB Travis Feeney (day 3)

Southern Mississippi
none I see

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Stel Thanks for doing these, they are great. Quick question, these player rankings, are they of your opinion or from somewhere?

The Miami/Wash St game could be a fun one, Falk is back

Stel

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Stel Thanks for doing these, they are great. Quick question, these player rankings, are they of your opinion or from somewhere?

The Miami/Wash St game could be a fun one, Falk is back

I make the lists for me as I watch games thoughout the college season. I post them during bowl games in case anyone else wants a handy list of prospects with their numbers as they watch games. For the most part, the draft projections are from cbssports/nfldraftscout. I don't have the time or talent to rank all of these guys.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Southern Miss has a WR named Michael Thomas that got a little bit of hype on the other forum I am on.

The big reason to watch the Washington State/Miami game is Luke Falk vs. Brad Kaaya. Could be a nice match-up for two guys that will possibly be in play in the 2017 NFL Draft.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see why they're talking about him.

Had a nice game. Failed to come down with a couple catchable balls when I was watching but made some athletic plays and was really tough to cover.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McShay said that the only draft prospects in the Marshall game is their RB. I think his name is Devon Johnson. #13 running back on his list

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Had a nice game. Failed to come down with a couple catchable balls when I was watching but made some athletic plays and was really tough to cover.

Dude has his head screwed on straight too... His quote after his last game in college where he had 9 catches for 190 yards: “To be honest, I don’t really care about stats,” he said. “At the end of the day, it’s a team sport and I do what I’ve got to do to help my team win. My team lost, so I’m disappointed at the end of the day.”