Zuerlein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I don't see that "english" when the ball comes off his foot anymore. He is hitting the ball different and it's noticeable when the ball is in flight No more hooks

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yep, gotta give GZ some credit. I've been critical of him in the past but he deserves some praise today.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don't know what you are talking about. But one never talks about how well one is "hitting" or "kicking" as that usually leads to bad Karma.....(" I haven't 3 putted all day....." you say on the 16th green.....but on the 17th.......) But one does not speak about such things......

The first rule of place kicking is: you don't talk about place kicking. The second rule of place kicking...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Greg Zuerlein as long as he keeps making field goals and IMO, he seemed far better in preseason and it has carried over so far during the regular season, if it continues they can extend him, but only if it continues.

jap

Legend
I think Johnny must have had something to do with Greg's rejuvenation.

Johnny: "Now see here, Turbo leg. I'm an AllPro punter who consistently goes to the ProBowl every season. If you want to continue being my roommate, you gotta bring it or move the hell out!"

Greg: "That's really cold, Brother! A guy makes a couple completions and wins a few punting awards, and all of a sudden he thinks he's Slingin' Sammy Baugh! Just for that let's see who between the two of us will have the better season, now that I have identified and corrected what I was doing wrong."

Johnny: "You're on, Bro! If you can break the FG distance record, I might actually have some decent competition!"

Greg: "Keep trash talking, and I will be doing a lot more than that!"

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Add me to the list of pleasantly surprised fans of GZ.

He had a tough year last year and I criticized him for it. Rightfully, I still believe.

But fair is fair...

GZ is having a marvelous '16. Literally cannot ask anything more of him.

So, if this continues, then not only was I too hasty to criticize, but I may have been wr..., wr..., WRONG about him. Lol.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
He isn't kicking it so hard every kick--it seems to me. Remember when he would be over the goal post tips from 54 yards....now, even from 45 he seems to be not so high up the bars....meaning he is going 3/4 motion (like a wrist shot instead of a slap shot)...What do I know about kickers? NOthing....maybe I am wrong. Much better results.