Ziggy Marley - House of Blues Orlando - 2/21/13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The wife and I went to see Ziggy the night before last. Here's a video of him singing the cover song from his new album "Wild and Free". You can't tell from the video, but the place was reeking after he started singing this one.

Always a great show from Ziggy. He sang for a little over 2 hours (mostly his music),,, then came out for a curtain call and busted-out about 12 of his Papa's songs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtgYWcDbPk[/youtube]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I saw him in Orlando at the House of Blues too! It was about 3-4 years ago though haha. The Neville Brothers opened for him. Fucking awesome show, and yeah half way through you couldn't even see the bar if you turned around because of all the smoke hahaha.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL. That was no fog machine.

The House of Blues is a cool place to watch a show. Especially if it's not too packed . Bars on all sides and in the very back, so drinks are always just a few steps away. This particular show with Ziggy was the most crowded I've ever seen that place though. Everyone was dancing nonstop so the extra crowd made it almost cooler in a way... Not counting my wife, I was getting grinded-on by multiple hot chicks all night. :mrgreen:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Very (fuckin) cool! I saw Ziggy and Co.about 2 years ago in Tempe,AZ small venue and then prior open for 311.

I'm still till this day engulfed in the "smoke". :ugeek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2