Zeke Elliott gets in bar altercation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I guarantee your alcohol was involved in all of these events;
Bar brawl.
Pulling open the girl's shirt.
Driving 100 miles an hour.
All the things we are not aware of.

nanotech

Rookie
I rented a Dodge Charger hemi a few weeks ago... same thing... didn't get it up to 100, but I can easily see how you could make that mistake.

The thing was... it's a big car and actually glides down the highway very smoothly... which adds to the loss of awareness of the speed.
That's why they make speedometers.:whistle:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've accidentally gotten my work van up to 90 on the I-10 on the way to San Antonio. So it's definitely possible lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Easy it's call runaway ego
The best way to treat an inflated Ego, is with the Best/Nastiest Defense you can find! Like the Rams circa 1969!(y);) Soon to be "Out Done" by the Rams 2017 version!!(y):D:yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I still want to play against him this year...Hope he's not suspended for too long.
Well, IF he out for 4 weeks you won't, anything less and I would also love to see our "D" Help him knock the Rust off!:snicker::shades: