Zay "The Moonwalker" Jones

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That's just a crap ton of muscular control and balance. He's leaning back as he stands up, so his center of gravity is really over his toes (as in directly over the tiny point of his toes).

It looks like it should be out in from of him because his knees point out that way, but he's leaving back just enough to tip the balance backward.

Using his man muscles, he forces himself to standing while precariously balanced on his toes.

Looks cool as crap though. I had to watch it about 20 times to see what he was doing.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's just a crap ton of muscular control and balance. He's leaning back as he stands up, so his center of gravity is really over his toes (as in directly over the tiny point of his toes).

It looks like it should be out in from of him because his knees point out that way, but he's leaving back just enough to tip the balance backward.

Using his man muscles, he forces himself to standing while precariously balanced on his toes.

Looks cool as crap though. I had to watch it about 20 times to see what he was doing.

I believe Zay Jones was a @jrry32 favorite. Hell we are getting all of Buffaloes receivers lets trade TA for Zay he can moonwalk his way to LA.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, just some photoshop or video editing of some sor—

Wait, WHAT? It’s real??!? Holy crap.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Some people are just uber-ly talented. Zay Jones is one of those people.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
That's beautiful. He's been practicing backwards catwalks :) Front foot has to reach all the way back behind the back foot until the back foot is leading in the same cat stance.

Watching him do that made me think of laps of that with concrete blocks on our backs, which of course wouldn't be a proper cat stance at that point because you're invariably leaning forward to hold the block up on your shoulders :)

hqdefault.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Seems like you are rewinding the clip no matter which way you play it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It has to be a result of some serious upper body strength. He gives himself a big push UP... especially with his left arm, and that arm is slightly blocked from view in the vid.

Very cool.