Zay Jones anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
As long as Kupp and Nacua play every game, I agree.

But those guys take a beating and fight for every yard. Do you see them both playing 16 or 17 games?

I just don't see it; and, without either one, it's a big difference in my opinion.

It's why I liked the Blake Corum pick so much.
I really thought the Rams would be drafting a receiver earlier just to shore up the position in the case of injury.

It makes sense to have brought in another option this year, since it doesn’t seem likely that they will be resigning a few of these players whose contracts are soon ending, unless of course they actually plan to sign them because they don’t think they will garner much interest. But Atwell and Skowronek aren’t apt replacements long term.

I guess it’s also possible that they see Whittington as having much more potential than his draft slot suggests.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
As long as Kupp and Nacua play every game, I agree.

But those guys take a beating and fight for every yard. Do you see them both playing 16 or 17 games?

I just don't see it; and, without either one, it's a big difference in my opinion.

It's why I liked the Blake Corum pick so much.
We can only hope they stay healthy.

Can we manage if we have to lean on DRob, Tutu and others for a handful of games? Probably.

The key is to have Kupp and Puka healthy for the playoffs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really thought the Rams would be drafting a receiver earlier just to shore up the position in the case of injury.

It makes sense to have brought in another option this year, since it doesn’t seem likely that they will be resigning a few of these players whose contracts are soon ending, unless of course they actually plan to sign them because they don’t think they will garner much interest. But Atwell and Skowronek aren’t apt replacements long term.

I guess it’s also possible that they see Whittington as having much more potential than his draft slot suggests.

Whittington honestly reminds me of Nacua and St. Brown. That's enough for me.