Zac Stacy's RC bidding wars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Hey max, haven't seen you post much lately. It's a busy time for all of us. Hope you're well.:D

Al, busy but doing very well. Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Stay well Al.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
VCRam, your getting way to offended. They are just messing with ya. Once one person says what it could mean, you can't help but see what you come up with. Nothing you should Really Care about

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Besides, these guys are a bunch of Ridiculously Culture-less animals who Righteously Condemn all of those who Respond Cruelly to their humor. Rightfully Curious though. The Recommended Course-of-action would be to Read Carefully over your OP, and Really Condition yourself for the Repeated Chatter coming from all these guys....what a bunch of Ruthless C**ks*cker huh?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Besides, these guys are a bunch of Ridiculously Culture-less animals who Righteously Condemn all of those who Respond Cruelly to their humor. Rightfully Curious though. The Recommended Course-of-action would be to Read Carefully over your OP, and Really Condition yourself for the Repeated Chatter coming from all these guys....what a bunch of Ruthless C**ks*cker huh?

That's some pretty Random Crap.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You shut your mouth, that took me like 20 minutes on my iPhone. Lol:woot:

PhxRam

It seems apparent Pancake doesnt take kindly to being mocked.

How about we just end this thread now?

moklerman

Warner-phile
I was going to go with [hl]R[/hl]ams [hl]C[/hl]heerleaders:
afph.jpg

But, as to the topic of rookie cards, that is surprising that Stacy's card is going for more than Faulk's. Of course, if Stacy has a true rookie and Faulk had a variety of cards, none of which stood out more than the others in terms of when it was released or scarcity...I could see it. I'm sure there isn't a large variety of Zac Stacy rookie cards out there so the company that took a chance and released one of him earlier than the rest may have given the collectors a potential diamond.

EDIT: okay, I had to look and the card that's going for a high price is a very limited card. The Panini rookie is an autographed card limited to 499. The Topps card, by contrast, is pretty much just sitting there and it probably came out first.

The comparable card that Faulk has is the 1994 SP Foil autograph. It brings in $60+ too. So, Stacy isn't getting more than Faulk is, but it's still impressive enough that he's getting the same. We'll see if it holds up 5+ years after Stacy's retired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.