Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I will say this....Stacy's Vision is lightyears ahead of where Jackson's ever was. And the dude don't dance around in the backfield losing yards. It's find hole hit hole.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Well from what I see He's started 3 games and looked better than Jackson has ever looked. As for not set in stone as the starting RB for the Rams next season I beg to differ unless he tears his knee up.

SJ39 on a sweep? Don't write home about that play.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
He's pretty darn good. So many plays where he shouldn't have gained a yard but he always finds a little crack.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I disagree with pretty much this entire post.
I agree... He Plucks the ball out of the air naturally...and gets to the second level regularly. So ya he sucks SMH

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I want to see Pead back him up. For all the talk about his fumble issues, at least its from getting hit. Cunningham just seems to let go at times.

I would love to see Pead get a full game worth of carries just to see if he has it or not so we can stop the debate. I personally think he has the most talent but he sure got in Fishers dog house.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You lost me now. When Stacy rushes for 1,000 yards in 7 straight years we'll talk.
Until then- It's not even close.

Exactly. Jackson leads our team in career rushing yards for a good reason. Believe me, I want Stacy to outperform the totals of someone like Jackson as well...but it's been three games. Three games isn't nearly enough time to fully judge any young player.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good Lord. Now Steven Jackson has been unseated by Stacy? I agree Stacy is good, and has a very nice skill set, but let's not try to prove that at the expense of the leading rusher of the Franchise.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, I do not wish to take away from what Stacy has done. He is a talented back, and he deserves the accolades he's getting thus far. He's definitely part of the future going forward, and I want to pair him with a back who can compliment him (someone who can legitimately take it to the house on any play) and give him a breather when he needs it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think you should get banned for even saying a guy 3 games in is better than SJ. :mad: The guy only gave his heart and soul to bad teams for 9 years. He may have slowed a bit the last couple years but go back and watch his early highlights too. He was a freaking beast.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think you should get banned for even saying a guy 3 games in is better than SJ. :mad: The guy only gave his heart and soul to bad teams for 9 years. He may have slowed a bit the last couple years but go back and watch his early highlights too. He was a freaking beast.
You don't know.

Stacy only needs 9660 yards to tie Jackson for Franchise leader. He'll get that by Tuesday.