Zac Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
For 2 games now, he's gone over 100 yards. He played a great game today by breaking tackles, blocking, getting yards where there weren't any holes and catching mostly everything that was in reach( one drop being an exception).

I think Stacy is here to stay and hopefully Cunningham/DR/Pead can supplement him well.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, Stacy is a good starter in this league.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That one run where he broke 3 tackles was amazing. hes our new bowling ball, shiny, knocking over players left and right, and with a good amount of hook in him.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Yeah. Right now Stacy is the one bright light on this offense.

GO RAMS!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want to see Pead back him up. For all the talk about his fumble issues, at least its from getting hit. Cunningham just seems to let go at times.

…..

Legend
At what point do teams stack the box and make KC beat them?

:peek:

That would be great if they did that.....I'm sure Fisher would like to see the box stacked. My feeling is he knows we have fleet footed recievers that were no good without a running game to set them up for success. He's establishing the run game to open the offense, and he's taking this as a marathon and not a sprint.

V3

Hall of Fame
At what point do teams stack the box and make KC beat them?

:peek:

I'm betting that happens next week. Teams are starting to see what ZS is and they already know what KC and our WR's are. They'll put S help on Givens and then everyone else will probably be keyed in on stopping ZS.

A55VA6

Legend
Stacy has proven himself over and over that he's a great starting RB in the NFL right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That one run where he broke 3 tackles was amazing. hes our new bowling ball, shiny, knocking over players left and right, and with a good amount of hook in him.

TexasRam

Legend
It's not easy to find a really good back like Stacy. When I say really good I mean it. Jackson could not run through this same piss poor Oline. The difference in YPC with Stacy and anyone not named Stacy tells you all you need to know.

What a postive to an otherwise disappointing season.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My question remains...where was Zac Stacy the first 4 weeks fo the season!?

EastRam

Pro Bowler

Umm Really..We must have watched a different game
I might add the ZS is the best RB the Rams have ever had behind ED and MF. Period.

…..

Legend
Umm Really..We must have watched a different game
I might add the ZS is the best RB the Rams have ever had behind ED and MF. Period.

omygoodness....after 1 decent game, 1 good game, and one great game?