Zac Stacy will start again @ Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Good to hear! He's our best option right now.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/387333303180615680[/tweet]

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Cool. I just picked him up in my FF league.

.7 percent of espn leagues own him and some dude drafted him... jesus lol

but yes! I love what I saw from him and the more touches he gets the better he'll be for the future

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Stacy looked good. I liked Cunningham too. Especially when he flattened that guy. :yeh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dude is built like a Fucking Bowling-Ball.

Liked what I saw yesterday.

Gotta keep Watt honest, and Zac is gonna run like a tank. Good stuff.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We also need to use him in the flat out of the backfield. IMO you get him out on the edges and have Cook and Quick at least taking up space in front of him - that's a recipe for a long day for some DB

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just hope he's healthy enough to bring the hammer.

I hadn't caught up on all the news yet today, but yesterday they reported a rib injury. Those hurt. Those linger.

jap

Legend
I'm glad Zac emerged as our hammer. I hoped Isaiah would step up at least as a 3rd down back. The very thought of a 1-2 punch with Zac and Isaiah is so tantalizing it is frustrating. Both pas block well and both are decent catching the ball out of the backfield. Isaiah probably has the best hands out of the backfield, and he has shown a better ability to break tackles than DRich in his limited opportunities. What's the point of improving one's pass blocking skills without finishing the deal by being attentive in everything? If Pead is missing meetings at this point, he has no one to blame by himself for blowing his opportunities.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
CGI_Ram said:
I just hope he's healthy enough to bring the hammer.

I hadn't caught up on all the news yet today, but yesterday they reported a rib injury. Those hurt. Those linger.

In the post-game interview he said he just got the wind knocked out of him. I'm not sure how much he's playing it down, though.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
From what I saw last night run him right at JJ. Running away from that dude just doesn't work.

nighttrain

Legend
A55VA6 said:
Good to hear! He's our best option right now.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/387333303180615680[/tweet]
If i was Pead, I might ready myself for a move. To bad as i think the physical talent is there
train