Zac Stacy - Starter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Stacy certainly proved he belonged last year and was certainly better than average by the stats.

Coach O does not need me to speak up for him, however, if there is anyone posting here that has seen enough practices to understand the depth charts it is Coach O he has a lot more to base his opinions than a single preseason game.

You are welcome to your opinion but do you have anything to back your opinion on our RB stable?

Stacy only started 12 games last year and nearly had 1000 rushing yards, the old standard before going to a 16 game season. Definitely above average and unquestioned starter.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StacZa00.htm
Oh I'm sure coachO appreciates you standing for him, but when I say Stacey is below average I'm referring to being a 3rd down back as far as receiving out of the backfield, but thanks for your help even tho I see his stats, and also stated that he's our starter as well... READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I never said they aren't still in great shape at RB. I think at this point B. Cunningham's role will be increased. He is now the best in pass blocking on the roster.

Oh I know coacho.... I hope I wasn't implying you were..... if I did I am sorry..... and I agree with you...... Go Rams.... ;)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Stacy certainly proved he belonged last year and was certainly better than average by the stats.

Coach O does not need me to speak up for him, however, if there is anyone posting here that has seen enough practices to understand the depth charts it is Coach O he has a lot more to base his opinions than a single preseason game.

You are welcome to your opinion but do you have anything to back your opinion on our RB stable?

Stacy only started 12 games last year and nearly had 1000 rushing yards, the old standard before going to a 16 game season. Definitely above average and unquestioned starter.

Straight like that!! Hard to understand "fans" sometimes. BTW, thanks for all your input and camp reports, Coach. Much appreciated.

GO RAMS!!!!

Ram4life11

Rookie

He's been to many more practices than me there's know arguement there, but I know 3 or 4 players personally who I can contact anytime, to get any details I need... Inside locker room info and much more...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Pead was are best pass blocker, I can't see how that is a debate, but to each his own. Stacy earned that #1 spot, it wasn't given to him. I like what I see from Mason, his lateral movement really impresses me. Cunningham is now the best pass blocker but I am not that high on Cunningham. He flashed in the games he had to play when Stacy went down but IMO doesn't get those "hidden" yards. I've seem to recall him getting stuffed at the line quite often honestly. I think he is the perfect handcuff to Stacy though. You don't have to change your style of play at all when you spell Stacy with Benny.

The way I see their roles in this backfield are as follows:

Stacy - Main back, gets majority of carries
Cunningham - Back up to Stacy, may get 3rd down reps w/o pead
Mason - Change of pace back
Ray Ray Chase Daniels McDonald - ST all-star

I also have no idea how any of them are in the passing game.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Oh I'm sure coachO appreciates you standing for him, but when I say Stacey is below average I'm referring to being a 3rd down back as far as receiving out of the backfield, but thanks for your help even tho I see his stats, and also stated that he's our starter as well... READ EVERYTHING BEFORE COMMENTING
Lighten up Francis!!!! ...you don't need to attack people in this forum. that doesn't fly here.......and btw,,, you might have a little more credibility in here if you actually learn how to spell the players names. There is no Stacey on this team....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Coach is right you need to drop the attitude that crap is not for this forum.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Maybe this is off base but can Austin pass block? i know that he's small but what a dynamic runner/receiver he would be coming out of the backfield on third down!

Ram4life11

Rookie
Lighten up Francis!!!! ...you don't need to attack people in this forum. that doesn't fly here.......and btw,,, you might have a little more credibility in here if you actually learn how to spell the players names. There is no Stacey on this team....
Do you honestly think I care about some freakin credibility? If I have a opinion or thought or debate than I comment, if someone takes it personally or gets there feelings hurt, I'm sorry (not really)... But who cares how the spelling is, as long as you get the point. My credibility is great BTW, I know where everyone will be at week by week on the depth chart...

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Do you honestly think I care about some freakin credibility? If I have a opinion or thought or debate than I comment, if someone takes it personally or gets there feelings hurt, I'm sorry (not really)... But who cares how the spelling is, as long as you get the point. My credibility is great BTW, I know where everyone will be at week by week on the depth chart...
Why are you being so damn confrontational? This is a freaking message board,,, you really need to back off! or go back to the PD board...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm sincere apologies... Please forgive me, I don't want to be the bad guy of the forum...
Awesome, let's use those inside contacts for some good. This really isn't a debate board like the PD we're all on the same team here.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Screenshot_2014-08-18-22-16-31_1.jpg

Ram4life11

Rookie
Why are you being so damn confrontational? This is a freaking message board,,, you really need to back off! or go back to the PD board...
Confrontational, really? Because I disagree that Pead was our best pass blocker, I'm confrontational? I thought on forums you could debate football talk. I didn't expect all these grown men to bring there feelings to the forum and talk about another person haven't a attitude, or a simple debate. Sorry CoachO, next time I will be more considerate of you and your friends feelings...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
15 yards for piling on. Everybody calm down. Attack the argument not the one making it.

2j2ygxk.jpg

PhxRam

Why are we fighting about a guy who will not even play a snap this year?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope you're all happy. You've made The Dude sad. =(

b9971424z.1_20130814190715_000_grd205b1.1-1.jpg