Zac Stacy Runs Over Brian Cushing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbOm7H_imn8[/youtube]

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It also shows JJ Watt tosses a Chris Williams block like he is a gnat. Just another poor run blocking example by Williams & the reason we need Zac Stacy running the ball.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Watt gets walled out by Joe B. I didn't think Williams had that bad of a block. A double team chip to the next level.

I actually think the Rams did a very nice job blocking here, but to me it also shows a pretty pussy Houston D.

iced

Username said:
I think Watt gets walled out by Joe B. I didn't think Williams had that bad of a block. A double team chip to the next level.

I actually think the Rams did a very nice job blocking here, but to me it also shows a pretty wuss Houston D.

well to top it off, williams whiffs on the next block after him...he gets that LB, and stacy is 1-on-1 with a DB

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
All threads lead to Williams lately, eh?

iced

X said:
All threads lead to Williams lately, eh?

just wait til the guy with bouncing jugs as his sig posts - williams should be forgettable by then, or not noticed

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
BonifayRam said:
It also shows JJ Watt tosses a Chris Williams block like he is a gnat. Just another poor run blocking example by Williams & the reason we need Zac Stacy running the ball.

What? That didn't happen!! Sheesh...

Heck of a run! He showed excellent vision, too. Our running game looks like it turned a 180. Love putting Tavon in motion. He draws a crowd.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
mr.stlouis said:
BonifayRam said:

Heck of a run! He showed excellent vision, too. Our running game looks like it turned a 180. Love putting Tavon in motion. He draws a crowd.

Your right mr.stlouis it was not #99 JJ Watt it was #97...

This is what the video shows...OLG #65 attempts to block RDE #97 who tosses #65 to the left out of the way then #65 makes a fail attempt @ a LB'er .

Next play #65 does something but it was not a block what would you say he did? #65 was lined up across #99 all that is on that clip..& happened....
Sheesh!!!!!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
BonifayRam said:
mr.stlouis said:
BonifayRam said:

Your right mr.stlouis it was not #99 JJ Watt it was #97...

This is what the video shows...OLG #65 attempts to block RDE #97 who tosses #65 to the left out of the way then #65 makes a fail attempt @ a LB'er .

Next play #65 does something but it was not a block what would you say he did? #65 was lined up across #99 all that is on that clip..& happened....
Sheesh!!!!!!!

Ok I see what you're saying, but it may have been by design. If you look you'll see Williams get up to the second level immediately while another lineman sticks to 97. If was truly a missed block, Williams woulda attempted to recover. There was NO attempt to recover and another blocker finished the play. It was by design. I like that play. My goshness...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well back to Stacy, I'm glad we have a back that will force the defenses to stay heavy
If Stacy is "a poor mans MJD" den IMA poor man

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Zac runs over the horse-tooth !

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hope to see him trucking more LBs today.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
Zac runs over the horse-tooth !

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hope to see him trucking more LBs today.

Haha

Stacy won me over last Sunday with that run. I'm now fully in the Stacy camp

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
iced said:
Username said:

I actually think the Rams did a very nice job blocking here, but to me it also shows a pretty wuss Houston D.

well to top it off, williams whiffs on the next block after him...he gets that LB, and stacy is 1-on-1 with a DB

Yes, but if he makes that block on Cushing, then Stacy probably runs over the DB and scores, which means we wouldn't have this awesome thread!!!