Zac Stacy predict

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

How many rushing yards, tds and receiving yards?

1200 rushing/ 300 receiving / 12 tds would be a awesome season for him. that's my predication.:D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

1200 rushing/ 300 receiving / 12 tds would be a awesome season for him. that's my predication.:D

I think a lot of people are expecting too much out of Mason.

If healthy; your prediction looks pretty solid.

crazyhorns

Rookie
I think Mason will get his fair share and I believe he will respond well. I see Zac getting the majority of carries early on and as the season continues I think Mason will get a fair share.

ramaslama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Mason will get his fair share and I believe he will respond well. I see Zac getting the majority of carries early on and as the season continues I think Mason will get a fair share.

I would like to see all of are running backs get carriers every game they all have talent it would be a shame if all that talent would be on the bench.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Stacy gets 1400 yards, with 200 yards recieving, 18 TD's....IF he starts every game..Injured for a few games? 1100 yards rushing....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Zac Stacy- 900 yards, 100 receiving, 7 TDs.

Tre Mason- 450 yards, 40 receiving, 4 TDs.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Stacy got dinged a few times in his 11 games last year, but he should still get his 1000 yards this season. Fish will be smart and get all 4 backs involved during the long regular season. Tre will get around 500 & Benny/ IP will add a couple hundred more. That way, Zac will be fresh as a daisy after our first-round playoff bye.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I think a lot of people are sleeping on benny, I actually expect him to beat out mason for the back up role

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if we could lineup with mason and stacy in the backfield and have mason motion to the slot and get some decent match ups

I look forward to seeing a more mature group of skill players so that stuff like this is possible.

I give Schotty my fair share of heat, but when you think about it... Tavon, Bailey, Stacy were all learning on the fly last year; and it showed. Might as well toss Quick into that conversation as he was pretty much the equivalent of a rookie last year too.

This year, yes Mason is a rookie, but at least our skill positions finally have some experience.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would not be surprised to see the Rams with two 1000 yard rushers this season, IF everyone stays healthy!!

jap

Legend
I believe Zac is capable of 1300 yards over a 16-game season (81.25 yards per game), even with assorted dings & dangs. That is roughly equivalent to a 1000 yard season over the old 12-game season (83.3 yards per game). His effectiveness, especially behind Big Bad Jake & Gregzilla, will give rise to plenty of P/A bombs to Givens and Tavon.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
1100 yards rushing, 350 yards receiving and 8 td's - Mason finishes with 500 yards rushing and 150 yards receiving and 4 td's. Cook and Britt are the big winners inside the red zone which is why the td number is not huge for Stacy

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

pretty acrute. hopefully Mason with about a 500/400 split with a couple TDs. hes suppose to be good catching out of the backfield right?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I think a lot of people are sleeping on benny, I actually expect him to beat out mason for the back up role
i hope the Rams just turn into the Saints RB committee in their prime. the 2.0 version with a bigger line and hard hitting little backs