Zac Stacy needs 652 yards in 8 games to reach 1000 yards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Thats only a average of 82 a game. I think if healthy he can. i hope he gets in that in zone

Well he's averaging 87 yards per start at the moment so it'll be close. he's good enough to get there.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
He has steadily went up each week he has played in that starter role, and imo that number kept going up against better defenses week in and week out starting with the Texans number one pass D, the panthers game against the number 1 run D, and the seacocks as we all know have a very solid defense. By week 14-15 he'll be busting out 100 yard games regularly as long as the kid stays healthy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he can stay healthy, we're going to ride him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If he can stay healthy, we're going to ride him.
That's what they said.

Michael-scott.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's fun to watch. Richardson is a nice compliment to him, too. Rich isn't a starter, though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
His cut back is what seems to be effective...if Richardson and Pead would pay attention to his running style they could actually learn something that would help their speed attack.

A55VA6

Legend
Considering he didn't get much work in the first handful of games, if he reaches 1,000 that would be outstanding. So shifty and powerful.

It's too early to say he's the next great Rams RB.. but I sure hope he is. Love the guy.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If he stays healthy, he will reach 1,000 yards easily. And he's not going to break any long ones either, just running consistently forward will get him there.

jjab360

Legend
If he stays healthy, he will reach 1,000 yards easily. And he's not going to break any long ones either, just running consistently forward will get him there.
Depends on what you mean by long ones. If the Seahawks' secondary hadn't been so consistent tackling, Stacy could've taken a couple runs the distance, imo. Who knows what happens against a weaker defense?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Depends on what you mean by long ones. If the Seahawks' secondary hadn't been so consistent tackling, Stacy could've taken a couple runs the distance, imo. Who knows what happens against a weaker defense?
I agree, their defense is use to practicing against Lynch which is pretty damn good at breaking would-be tacklers, Stacy has that facet of Lynch's game that you want in your power back.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We are starting to see what ZS can do when you give him the ball 20+ times. This will be the norm with him. What you see is what you get and I can't be happier!!!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Stacy was really impressive on Monday. A big chunk of his total yards came after contact. Since his emergence, and the improved run blocking that seemed to come with it, one of our biggest problems was solved (unfortunately only to be replaced by an even bigger problem when Sam went down but that's a different story)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
As @HE WITH HORNS mentioned he may not be taking any 80 yarders to the house but on Monday night I think he showed a nice burst and is surprisingly quick for his size.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Stacy's running monday night was the highlite of the season so far for me. He even got one of those jumping out of my seat hell yea I love that guy moments from me on a nice run to the right side in the second half.

PhxRam

My only fear is his ability to stay healthy.

He seems to have that Chris Givens perma-limp.

jap

Legend
So far Zac has always come back and played through his injury nic-nacs. I would like to see a more effective change up runner who can spell him more.

PhxRam

So far Zac has always come back and played through his injury nic-nacs. I would like to see a more effective change up runner who can spell him more.

Those little nagging injuries will certainly escalate through the course of an entire year.

jap

Legend
Those little nagging injuries will certainly escalate through the course of an entire year.

Such is the life of an NFL RB. I remember Gale Sayers talking about how in his rookie year he was constantly after his Chicago team doctor for every issue of pain he experienced on the field. This continued until his doctor sat him down and explained the difference between pain and injury, saying something like,

"This is the NFL, son. There will always be pain for as long as you play. Injuries prevent you from playing and must be attended to. However, you will always be hurting every game."

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We are starting to see what ZS can do when you give him the ball 20+ times. This will be the norm with him. What you see is what you get and I can't be happier!!!"

Yep....
I'm pretty excited to see our new "ZACK-ATTACK" offense in the future.