Zac Stacy 2013 Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

I had the volume off so I never heard it.

Stacy was a little more shifty then I thought he was.

a lot of those were the earlier games before he started wearing down. He was way more explosive w/ Bradford cause he had significantly less carries - can't wait to see him next season back at 16 carries a game instead of 22+

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
a lot of those were the earlier games before he started wearing down. He was way more explosive w/ Bradford cause he had significantly less carries - can't wait to see him next season back at 16 carries a game instead of 22+

Or DCs started game-planning against him, making it harder for him to do what he does.

iced

Or DCs started game-planning against him, making it harder for him to do what he does.

nah - you could see it in his running style.. didn't have the same burst and shiftiness he had like in his first 3 or 4 games

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Stacy 16-20 rips, followed by change of pace threats Pead and Cunningham 8-10 ..keep that need for pound n ground with a dash of speed in there. Can't wait.

I'm not sure what to think of Richardson...shame on me. :cry:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Richardson needs to learn to find a hole not just run Strait at the tackler

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Yeah he looked quicker and more nimble than I remembered. Cant wait for the new season to get here, Stacy should have a very good year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Toss in a true 3rd down back with Stacy,Cunny,Drich and we're good.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

It only takes about 3 seconds for me to make the determination to mute the music on all these highlight tubes.
90% of the time its OFF.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This would be a good draft to steal a back later to beef up the position. They aren't going early and Rams have a lot of picks.

Stacey is very good. I'm not sold on him being a premium full time back though.

iced

Sorry, heard that song on one too many highlight videos.

oh i agree i think its over used, just more of a fit thats all. but there's plenty of good songs out there that go unused

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Stacy's best games were against The Seahawks, Titans, Bears and Saints. All with Clemens. I didn't see any wear down by years end. He's a power back with some shiftiness. A Frank Gore Clone.