Z Stacy was on Sirius tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

On Sirius

He said he was inactive first 7 weeks last year? That doesn't seem right to me?

Said he doesn't know why that was but just rolled with it.

Talked about staying half hour on field and half hour in playbook after every practice.

Jump from sec to nfl? Sec was great intern ship but speed of NFL is much greater, need A game every game because everyone is good in NFL.

Division games get you cranked up!

No matter the stats he says still had times where "I ran around with my head cut off like a chicken"

Tre Mason: likes Tre but he's a rookie, did good things OTA's but it's a competition.

Mentality is like he is a FA just trying to make a squad.

Sam worked his butt off and he's the money man. As long as he's healthy he'll make things happen so we need to protect him.

Both hosts were impressed with ZS.

Very impressive guy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He wasn't. He started the 5th game.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
was he banged up the last two or three preseason games? Maybe he is considering "inactive" as something different than the designation that were used to?

Or maybe he just doesn't pay much attention to the past and isn't as psycho about keeping up with all this as we are?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Or maybe he just doesn't pay much attention to the past and isn't as psycho about keeping up with all this as we are?

I don't think many players do. We fans can get kind of obsessive haha.