Youtube Singers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Didn't that ass hat Justin Beiber start off by singing on YouTube?

Here is one my brother found that is pretty good.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It really refreshing to discover such immense talent outside the music industry machine.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes it is. I love looking these guys up. I have a real issue with today's music. No one seems to write their own songs, no one seems to play an instrument. Even country has turned pop...it's just not at all what music is about. It's not about a pretty face and auto-tuning them to sound decent. It's about reaching deep inside of yourself and putting it all out for everyone to see and appreciate.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it is. I love looking these guys up. I have a real issue with today's music. No one seems to write their own songs, no one seems to play an instrument. Even country has turned pop...it's just not at all what music is about. It's not about a pretty face and auto-tuning them to sound decent. It's about reaching deep inside of yourself and putting it all out for everyone to see and appreciate.
I'd say it's also about social engineering the audience thru lyrics and sometimes bizarre imagery.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

It's not "todays" music my man, it's been this way for a long time. Like for 30 years, or close to it.......

Look at 60's and 70's rock. Then contrast that with the 80's.

Country, your preferred genre, went "top 40" in the 90's to cash in and everyone DID get rich. Do you remember the song "Man I feel like a woman". That killed country as much as MTV killed rock.

Evolution in entertainment is fast and strange and sometimes it's peculiar. Not always what we want it to be. But it happens anyway!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anymore, if I'm listening to country, it's older 90s or 80s. George Strait, Garth Brooks and such. I really get into folk style music myself. All acoustic.