LeSean McCoy cancels party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of these guys, you really have to wonder if they're capable of thinking with their brain and not their penis.

I'll have this discussion with my penis and get to you...tomorrow

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I the only guy here thinking "Good thinking brah, but Doh!! on the logo"??

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well that didn't take long...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/27/lesean-mccoy-changes-his-party-from-ladies-only/

LeSean McCoy changes his party from ladies only
Posted by Mike Florio on July 27, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptzmythlmgzlmdaynzdky2ywzmrmyjk0njzhyju4yji1-e1427900913547.jpeg
Getty Images

Bills running back LeSean McCoy has indeed proceeded with his pre-camp party. But he has made some changes to his plans.

In an Instagram post issued Sunday evening McCoy announced his plans. The full text appears below, without edit or correction.

“Since the media and Internet took my before camp party outta context, I had to switch up my party strategy,” McCoy said. “So tonight I’ll be inviting everyone to my back to business party . Featuring DJ @DonaldTrump on the 1’s and 2’s . Special invited guests @RexRyan , @chipKelly ,@Rogergodell , my man Barack .oprah, Carli Llyod , and even that terrible waiter with the awful service from the burger joint is invited.

Don’t bring your Id because there won’t be any alcohol anyway. Open smoothie bar all night tho . Don’t worry bout the confidentiality agreement. No only are ladies invited but everyone is invited , except hulk hogan he can’t come . Maybe even @meekmill and @drake will hit the stage together . Turn up time party time !!!!”

It’s unclear how “the media and Internet” took the original party plan “outta context,” given the contents of the original ladies-only invitation and the bizarre information provided to anyone who expressed an interest in attending.

Regardless of what McCoy previously intended, the revised plan is a smart move, even if it came at the urging of the Bills or the league office.
---------
When you send out an invitation that asks for females only, ages 21 and over, and you’re going to making them sign confidentiality agreements, there’s really no way to pass if off as something other than what it really is.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I first have to admit that I thought trading him was genius for Kelly to do; I thought he was paid too much and while he's one of the best RBs in the NFL, he's no AP. But I think this really validates Philly trading him - this guy is not very smart.

First, he has his party as females only, must send a pic first, and sign a confidentiality agreement - I'm sure this has been done before by NFL players - probably even by some that I liked - but this is the first one I've heard of and it's just so damn creepy.

Secondly, he sends out what I interpret to be a sarcastic invitation to the president, his former coach and current coach...I cannot stand this dude and I'm glad he's not a Ram.

iced

When you send out an invitation that asks for females only, ages 21 and over, and you’re going to making them sign confidentiality agreements, there’s really no way to pass if off as something other than what it really is.

Sounds like someone's been watching the show Ballers

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
See: Look what happens when good planning meets bad intentions....

umm, if I was one of Shady's boys...I woulda took care of this for him...Bad press kills endorsements Shady....Marketing 101....Q-rating = shot.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
spl1082518-001-480w.jpg
spl1082518-002-480w.jpg
spl1082518-007-480w.jpg
spl1082518-008-480w.jpg

Looks like more than women to me...but hey,don't hate the player...hate the game. LOL

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...celled-party-but-it-wasnt-to-be-a-weird-orgy/

LeSean McCoy: I cancelled party, but it wasn’t to be “a weird orgy”
Posted by Josh Alper on July 31, 2015

Bills running back LeSean McCoy made some pre-camp headlines when a copy of an invitation asking for women only to submit proof of being 21 and pictures along with their RSVPs to a party scheduled for last Sunday night surfaced on social media.

There was also a mention of signing a confidentiality agreement once they arrived at the party, but the Bills directed McCoy to take the invitation down and McCoy later switched the party to be open to all comers because the earlier invitation had been taken “outta context.” On Friday, though, McCoy told reporters that the party was cancelled altogether.

McCoy took the blame for things blowing up while also making sure that everyone knew the party wasn’t going to be something out of Caligula’s time in Rome.

“I should have never posted it and I take blame for it. But for the record, it was no weird orgy thing going on,” McCoy said, via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com.

If HBO had selected the Bills to appear on Hard Knocks this season they could have just combined it with True Detective and found a way to have weird orgies while also putting Rex Ryan in a starring role instead of Vince Vaughn. There’s always next year.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...celled-party-but-it-wasnt-to-be-a-weird-orgy/

LeSean McCoy: I cancelled party, but it wasn’t to be “a weird orgy”
Posted by Josh Alper on July 31, 2015

Bills running back LeSean McCoy made some pre-camp headlines when a copy of an invitation asking for women only to submit proof of being 21 and pictures along with their RSVPs to a party scheduled for last Sunday night surfaced on social media.

There was also a mention of signing a confidentiality agreement once they arrived at the party, but the Bills directed McCoy to take the invitation down and McCoy later switched the party to be open to all comers because the earlier invitation had been taken “outta context.” On Friday, though, McCoy told reporters that the party was cancelled altogether.

McCoy took the blame for things blowing up while also making sure that everyone knew the party wasn’t going to be something out of Caligula’s time in Rome.

“I should have never posted it and I take blame for it. But for the record, it was no weird orgy thing going on,” McCoy said, via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com.

If HBO had selected the Bills to appear on Hard Knocks this season they could have just combined it with True Detective and found a way to have weird orgies while also putting Rex Ryan in a starring role instead of Vince Vaughn. There’s always next year.

"Just, you know, the regular kind". :shades: