LeSean McCoy cancels party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...bills-seeking-women-attend-party-philadelphia

McCoy invites women to attend party via Instagram post with Bills logo
Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

An Instagram post that appeared Thursday afternoon inviting women to attend a private party being hosted by Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy in Philadelphia has been removed.

Women attending the party were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement, according to a response sent from the email address listed on the Instagram post.

The photo in the Instagram post used a Bills logo behind a headshot of McCoy. The Bills issued a statement Thursday afternoon on the matter.

i

This since-deleted post on LeSean McCoy's Instagram page invited women 21-and-over to a party at an undisclosed location. 25_mccoy/Instagram

"We have reached out to LeSean and informed him that players are not permitted to use team marks for personal use without prior permission from the team," the statement said.

Women wishing to attend the party had to be 21 years or older and send the promoter a photograph and a link to their social media profiles in order to RSVP.

Bills players must report to training camp July 30 at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-instagram-post-inviting-women-only-to-party/

Bills direct McCoy to remove Instagram post inviting women only to party
Posted by Mike Florio on July 23, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwzjnmy0y2y1ywq2njkzngnjotjmmjc5mge5ytg4ogrl21.jpeg
AP

So much for Bills coach Rex Ryan’s vow to not muzzle his players.

Via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com, the Bills have instructed McCoy to remove an Instragram post inviting only women to a party scheduled for Sunday night.

The post used a Bills logo behind a photo of McCoy.

“We have reached out to LeSean and informed him that players are not permitted to use team marks for personal use without prior permission from the team,” the Bills said in a statement issued to ESPN.com.

It’s unclear whether the party also has been scrapped. Via Anna Orso of PennLive.com, anyone responding to the ladies-only RSVP was required to confirm that she is 21, with full name as seen on an appropriate ID. Any interested guests also were directed to submit a picture and to provide information regarding Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts.

Anyone attending also was informed that a confidentiality agreement would be signed upon entry. Upon confirmation, the guest will receive “pick up/drop off location and attire” information.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com, the Bills have instructed McCoy to remove an Instragram post inviting only women to a party scheduled for Sunday night.

The post used a Bills logo behind a photo of McCoy.

“We have reached out to LeSean and informed him that players are not permitted to use team marks for personal use without prior permission from the team,” the Bills said in a statement issued to ESPN.com.
Yeah.

That's why.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Some of these guys, you really have to wonder if they're capable of thinking with their brain and not their penis.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Maybe he was making a rap video and wanted alot of women in it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that count? And no Paul - I don't need you to fix that for me. :cool:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Apparently there's a thing called asexual.(where you aren't attracted to people at all) So not all men. Just all men that aren't asexual. :LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speak for yourself X, I got a fiancee. I can't afford to think like that anymore, I very much like my parts in tact. :p
You still think that way. Who ya kiddin'? You tellin' me that if you want a piece of that fine fiancee of yours that you won't go out and hold her purse while she tries on 15 different summer outfits? Yeah you do. That's not your brain making those decisions.

Alan

Legend
HometownBoy treading dangerous waters:
Speak for yourself X, I got a fiancee. I can't afford to think like that anymore, I very much like my parts intact.
Fixed.

Athos

Legend
You think with all that money he coulda designed an invite that didn't look like it was designed by a desperate 15 yr old nerd chomping at the bit to lose his v-card by casting the biggest net he can.

Damn son.... Just go to a club, flash the Benjamin's and get all the punnany you want.