Your thoughts on ProFootballFocus?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Thank you for taking the time to answer our little questions! Two more if you have time:

1. What's your thoughts on Pro Football Focus, founded by a guy who never even played football even as a kid, now treated as the authority on grading players? Do you or other players buy into the PFF grades at all or is it just for media and fans? Do you think it dumbs down the game by substituting a lazy grade in place of expert analysis from those like you who actually played the game?

2. Howie Long once went after the 49ers o-line coach in the locker room tunnel after a game because the 49ers o-line were such legendary dirty knee-cutters... was there any particular player or team o-line that you faced that you felt played especially dirty or cheap?

Warren Sapp

Super Bowl Champ and Hall of Famer
Name
Warren
If it amplifies fan engagement, I am ok with it... I see it as "opinion"... At the end of the day, it's about who is playing in February.

I never saw it as dirty or cheap if the ref didn't call them on it... If you are not looking for an edge, you are not trying to win.