Your Surprise (Pleasant!) 2015 Rams Player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
My surprise player is WR Isiah Ferguson. Didn't have the greatest of stats at Arkansas-Pine Bluff but he seems to be kind of a Diamond-In-The-Rough type player who had a pretty solid Pro Day (4.47 40; 10-foot-7 Broad Jump; 40-inch vertical leap and 27 reps on the 225-pound bench press). These were pretty impressive numbers for a 6'5" 218lb WR. I think once he gets some NFL Coaching and a NFL QB throwing to him he will eventually prove to be a dangerous player for the Rams.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Louis Trinca-Pasat really surprised me at DT, no idea how he went undrafted. I think he could take Carrington's old role on the roster and really make a splash, he's kind of like a poor man's Donald, although few compare to Donald anyway. I think he could help our rotation out for sure.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Barrett Jones steps up and claims the starting Center job and never looks back..... PLEASE!!! :D

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm going to choose 2 players I think can really surprise. First Harkey he will be recovered from the knee injury that bothered him all last season and with attention paid to Cook and Kendrick, Harkey will have some big games. Second is Cunningham because I believe he will finally 100% recovered from that devastating injury he had in college.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
My money is on Sean Mannion. I still don't like the pick, but I've reached the acceptance stage on Kubler-Ross model. :LOL:

Looking at the film, he has the arm strength and is, for the most part, pretty accurate. Plus, as all of you have already noticed, he has played in a pro-style offense at Oregon State.

I think he will wow us in the preseason. He won't take over as a starter this year (God forbid Foles goes down!), but he will serve as a great backup and good motivation for Foles to play well.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
My surprise player will be Jamon Brown. Will be the starting job and never look back. And if you think I'm wrong well this commercial says it all

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My surprise player will be Jamon Brown. Will be the starting job and never look back. And if you think I'm wrong well this commercial says it all

" Stick-it" The theme for the Rams to the League this Season! This year we make the GSOT Look like Rookies!!(y)(y)

…..

Legend
Tavon Austin being a pleasant suprise would sure go a long ways to remove the stench from that trade we made......just sayin...

Memphis Ram

Legend
A pleasant surprise for me would be if LaMarcus Joyner turns out to be the team's best option at nickel back (and excels) rather than just being handed the job.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
My gut is telling me Quick is going to breakout for a big year, but I don't think it'd be that much of a surprise after the year he was having last year.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'll take some shots in the dark. On defense I'm going to say Mo Alexander.
On offense Tavon Austin.
On Special Teams Jake McQuaide (Pro Bowl!!!!)