Your Superbowl Plans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mine; I'm trying to decide between staying home and having one last relaxing football Sunday... or going to a party invite.

The game starts here at 7:30... so it's LATE!

What's your Superbowl plan?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I recall the years the Super Bowl started earlier and the parties were better because you could watch the whole game on the east coast, however, I really enjoyed watching the big dance when I was in Vegas and the Golden State. This year we will host a party that will include 25-35 friends. Some stay later now because their kids are either older or at other parties. Overall becuase of the late start most are gone after half time the ones that stay are the ones who requested the following day off.

The menu will include pulled pork along with bacon cheese burger sliders, pizza, wings and Grilled Steak and Shrimp Kabobs! Plenty of Bass Ale along with the finest single malt scotch. However, the beverages quickly turn to H20, soda & coffee at kick off.

Go Ravens please ensure the 49ers suffer their first Super Bowl loss and Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope it's a good game and SF loses a heartbreaker.

Just random things I'll watch for...Ray Lewis' ridiculous faces, how many shots of him crying, an epic Harbaugh meltdown, Alex Smith's reactions...things like that.

And I'm looking forward to the Iron Man 3 trailer and Psy's commerical.

Foodwise...ehh probably tacos.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I put a big pork shoulder on the smoker last night at around 9:30. It's staying in there until about 1:30 this afternoon. Man it smells killer outside right now. Pulled pork is the shit,,, especially when you have some of Stu's rub for it. Makes for a killer bark.

Made my homemade coleslaw last night so it will be perfect by this afternoon. Gotta have that on the pulled pork sandwiches.

Frying up 120 chicken wings in peanut oil when the pork is done. I make a pretty spicy homemade sauce for those. Fresh habanero, jalapeno, and serrano peppers along with ground cayenne account for most of the heat. There's garlic in it too.

My twin boys turn 15 on 2/04 (Monday),,, their birthday date always make me think of "2 for 1". They got to pick the menu, and we're having some peeps over to celebrate their birthday and watch the game.

Cheers to all you Ram Freaks :cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can I come over? :p

Actually, I went to my favorite (genuine) Italian Pizzeria and they gave me a couple of pizza doughs. You can forget about that store-bought shit, or that "Boboli" crap. REAL pizza dough is the only way to go, and I worked pizza jernts for a few years when I was a kid, so I still know how to stretch it. Me and the fam are decorating those bad boys with all kinds of excellent toppings, and then I'll drop them onto this perfectly sized slate slab I have in my garage that I salvaged from an old elevator controller from the 60's that was replaced a couple of years ago. They built those things out of slate slabs back then, believe it or not, and it's thin enough to fit right between the guides in my oven where the rack goes. Comes out SO good that way. Mozzeralla, parmigiana, thick hand-sliced pepperoni, black pepper cured sweet sausage, diced onion. garlic and tomatoes, porcini mushrooms, a little prosciutto and some pancetta.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Can I come over? :p

You got plenty of time. Get yo ass up here Brudda!

We will be closer to you in a few weeks tho. Taking the boat down to Ft Pierce for a long weekend. There's a kickass tiki bar where we stay,,, good food and usually live reggae. Dinner will be on me if you want to swing by.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Mine; I'm trying to decide between staying home and having one last relaxing football Sunday... or going to a party invite.

The game starts here at 7:30... so it's LATE!

What's your Superbowl plan?

Im kinda in the same boat as you man.

Ill end up doing one of 3 things. Going to a SB party, hosting a SB party(just throw some guac together, grab some alcohol, and I have a papa murphys 30 seconds away), or just have a quiet night.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
1. Have delicious jambalaya.

2. Watch Ravens kick the Whiners' collective arses.

3. Party like a fucking rock star after the Ravens win.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Going to neighbors Superbowl party. Roasting a hog!!!!
I made 20 pounds of potato salad and this morning I picked up the keg and iced it down.

So the plan as I understand it is eat and drink till we puke then eat and drink some more as we pray that the Ravens throw a 100 down on the whiner scum bastards.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Watching the Walking Dead Marathon, might flip back and fourth to the game at times, unless the 49ers pull ahead. Don't want to see them win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got some Italian sausage on the grill, hot wings in the fryer, but have to be at work at 11 so will lay low with family and get them at least watch the commercials. Damn, a Tiki Bar sounds good. GO RAVENS! And total score needs to be as close to 49 as possible so I can garner a couple of Benjamins!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I stayed home.

Made a chili dip. Got some veggie dip. Nuts.

6 pack of beer.

You guys have some awesome foods. I'm sorta embarrassed how lame my spread is! :grin:

EDIT; to embarrass myself more... Wife made corned beef. WTH? She thought it was beef to slice up... But... ITS FRIGGING CORNED BEEF! LOL... smh :-D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Throwing chunks in the mouth of the stool. Just knowing my team is not back in the big show makes me sick. An the Whiners there does not help any.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram_of_Old said:
Watching Golden Girls reruns

:lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2