LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"Yellow tigers crouch in jungles in her dark eyes."

Last edited:

SierraRam

Recreational User
(another cassette worn out in my old Mustang many moons ago...) For all the issues the niners are having:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I need to preface this one.
It has been a shit day. I just started a new job a couple months ago and just got transferred to another team. So another month of training is staring me down. My newest trainer has the personality of a leaf and is absolutely mailing it in. It's been so damn frustrating the last week and it's only getting worse. So I sit here at my desk trying to get caught up, and need some tunes to get me back in the zone. This one came on courtesy of the ol' shuffle function, and the tension has been released. Thank you Slash and Co.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I need to preface this one.
It has been a crap day. I just started a new job a couple months ago and just got transferred to another team. So another month of training is staring me down. My newest trainer has the personality of a leaf and is absolutely mailing it in. It's been so damn frustrating the last week and it's only getting worse. So I sit here at my desk trying to get caught up, and need some tunes to get me back in the zone. This one came on courtesy of the ol' shuffle function, and the tension has been released. Thank you Slash and Co.

Hope it works out for you. It's not supposed to be fun. That's why they pay you and call it work. :) Hope this cheers you up.

The 20 Greatest Songs About Work

A masterpiece by my favorite guitarist ever - Jeff Beck.

early Fleetwood Mac is the best

Totally agree. I never cared for them after the inclusion of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks. I'm probably in the minority though.