LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This song is just so real and visceral. One of my favorites. It's the kind of song that was inspired in a moment and written on paper bag...Perfect the first time. The fact that Kris Kristofferson's voice is kind of rough and a little off makes it that much more authentic. Johnny Cash and other better vocalists also recorded Kris' song but his original is best, IMO.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Some songs make you want to play air guitar. This one will make you want to play air keyboards.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Another one from Poland's greatest musical export. Disturbing video, great song:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Happy Bastille Day - Vive la revolution !!

Love them putting images from The French Revolution in the video. Rush is educational - the first time I ever heard the term Bastille Day was from this song!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hope this isn't inappropriate. Been a bit of a rough patch around the CM homestead of late. Wife's father passed away on Sunday. Lost her mother earlier this year as well. In remembrance of Dale Richter, beloved father and grandpa.

Last edited: