LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
One of their better sleeper tunes IMO. Slightly lower on the tweak scale Lol...and a cool little jam in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
One of their better sleeper tunes IMO. Slightly lower on the tweak scale Lol...and a cool little jam in the 2nd half.

Dude true story - back in 95
Me and my buds had rented an apartment where he jammed to Primus and did loads of acid. Well we listened to this album over and over for like a week straight when one of my buds named Brian got to fed up and insisted we play something else other than Primus
We obliged
So what does he pick?
Well it's Eddie Brickell and the he Bohemians and he started dancing around the room - hilarious

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

During the early 80's I was friends with a lady about ten years younger than me. She was totally nuts over Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, and that genre of music. I wasn't then and am still not. She wanted to get married but I married someone else and so did she. I either blame or credit that type of music for the way things turned out. We still keep in contact over Facebook and she's still trying to convert me to Emmylou by sending one video after another, lol. I send her stuff like this.........

Rambition

Rookie
This is called kicking some serious ass.

always did love that tune; one of the best of the genre, in my opinion. i really wish sammy had stayed with montrose. i think the stuff he did on this album with ronnie and the rest of the band is the best stuff he ever did, hands down.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going to post a few more too since I'm going out of town and will probably only be checking in here with my phone until later in the week.