LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Ramsey bringing back more memories:
Hey Alan! Speaking of Starless and Bible Black, my wife and I saw King Crimson a month ago.

The next modern Prog Epic is Crystallized by English band Haken. Haken has delivered 4 outstanding albums, however Crystallized is off a 3 song EP. Crystallized is a roller-coaster ride of multiple movements, dramatic Riffs, memorable melodies, and even a Gentle Giant vibe ensconced deep inside.
It's wonderful that you and your wife like the same kind of music. I'm not quite as fortunate but I have such wide ranging tastes in music that we can still connect as long as I don't stray too far off the beaten track.(y) The last time I saw King Crimson was in Denver in 1971. It was in a smallish bar that seated about 50 people. Though as I was tripping on some Orange Sunshine at the time, don't hold me to that.:LOL: They played all the songs on In the Court of the Crimson King and In the Wake of Poseidon. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystallized sounds great. I'll have to check out some more Haken for sure. I'm not sure why but just like Jethro Tull, though they sound nothing like them, their music makes me think of medieval England. Thanks for turning me on to them! Getting turned on to new music is one of the reasons why I often come back to the ROD.

I had a Gentle Giant album that I recorded on my reel-to reel-tape recorder back in the day but, sadly, the tape got damaged in one of my many moves while in the Air Force.:( I'll have to see if I can find a recording of their music on youtube and refresh my memory. Happy Holidays to you and your family Ramsey!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
My problem by application of apologies.. I win. Seriously I'll absorb your competition yet it it it it it won't compete no matter what... Enjoy... ROD and flv plus X and I'm so nervous.. Ummm yeah 503..selassie... Cgi ram. You all know me... Damnit. My apologies. I'm A ROD OG. Slightly intoxicated yet highly appreciated. Fuck u have to include prime time and jrry33 and Alan.too.dammn so many others Damn my Ramily. If at anyone posted this prior then major major major props.

View: https://youtu.be/qi37ziNab_g

Last edited: