LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
24312518_515967968769265_5251626168635015490_n.jpg

Alan

Legend
dieterbrock with salutations:
Nice to see you man. Happy Holidays!
Thanks and back at you! It's been a long strange trip for most of us this year. I hope you and all my ROD friends are doing well and enjoying the festivities. :LOL: Go Rams and Tigers!:yay:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Handle Me with Care" by the Travelling Wilburys...Guys who had nothing to prove, but just wanted to make music when the Top 40 could have given a shyte. Goodbye Roy, Tom, and George...RIP my boys, you made some hellacious music together and apart.....I feel so fukkin old now that you're gone....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o4s1KVJaVA

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Hey Alan! Speaking of Starless and Bible Black, my wife and I saw King Crimson a month ago. What a show! 3 Primo drummers. I was in Awe. The lineup was Fripp lead guitar, Tony Levin bass and stick, Mel Collins sax and woodwinds, Jakko Jakszyk vocals and guitar, Bill Rieflin Keyboards ( Drummer's Gavin Harrison, Pat Mastelotto, Chris Gibson) Jakko's vocals sound like a cross between Greg Lake and John Wetton.

The next modern Prog Epic is Crystallized by English band Haken. Haken has delivered 4 outstanding albums, however Crystallized is off a 3 song EP. Crystallized is a roller-coaster ride of multiple movements, dramatic Riffs, memorable melodies, and even a Gentle Giant vibe ensconced deep inside.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QfMZiNwwX0

Last edited: