LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/...ling-isolated-simple-man-track-will-complete/

track-735x413.jpg

Ronnie Van Zant’s Bone Chilling, Isolated “Simple Man” Track Will Complete You
All That You Need Is In Your Soul…

As one of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s most famous songs, this beautifully isolated track exposes the legendary vocal reach of Ronnie Van Zant in iconic southern rock song Simple Man.” Lacking a backing track, this piece allows us to understand the true beauty and talent that rested behind the mic when Ronnie’s presence still remained…

Painting the pain and agony both Ronnie and Gary Rossington went through when their grandmothers passed on, the track functions as a form of closure and reflection upon all of the great memories the boys shared with their elders. Shortly after their passing, the group assembled reminiscing and valuing the great times, leading to the lyrical formation of this timeless ballad.

Interesting Fact: When Skynyrd toured in 1987, they dedicated this to Van Zant.

Understanding and appreciating the meaning and reality that lies beyond the written words of this song makes us mourn his loss more than ever… Please let yourself get tangled up in the complex and haunting vocal dexterity Ronnie shows in “Simple Man” as it takes you away to a simpler time…

+ Simple Man Lyrics +

Mama told me when I was young
“Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it’ll help you some sunny day”

“Oh, take your time, don’t live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
You’ll find a woman and you’ll find love
And don’t forget, son, there is someone up above”

“And be a simple kind of man
Oh, be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Oh, won’t you do this for me, son, if you can”

“Forget your lust for the rich man’s gold
All that you need is in your soul
And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
All that I want for you, my son, is to be satisfied”

Oh yes, I will

“Boy, don’t you worry, you’ll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else

Baby, be a simple, really simple man

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxF_XnoxrG4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
http://sofa-king-cool-magazine.com/...ling-isolated-simple-man-track-will-complete/

track-735x413.jpg

Ronnie Van Zant’s Bone Chilling, Isolated “Simple Man” Track Will Complete You
All That You Need Is In Your Soul…

As one of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s most famous songs, this beautifully isolated track exposes the legendary vocal reach of Ronnie Van Zant in iconic southern rock song Simple Man.” Lacking a backing track, this piece allows us to understand the true beauty and talent that rested behind the mic when Ronnie’s presence still remained…

Painting the pain and agony both Ronnie and Gary Rossington went through when their grandmothers passed on, the track functions as a form of closure and reflection upon all of the great memories the boys shared with their elders. Shortly after their passing, the group assembled reminiscing and valuing the great times, leading to the lyrical formation of this timeless ballad.

Interesting Fact: When Skynyrd toured in 1987, they dedicated this to Van Zant.

Understanding and appreciating the meaning and reality that lies beyond the written words of this song makes us mourn his loss more than ever… Please let yourself get tangled up in the complex and haunting vocal dexterity Ronnie shows in “Simple Man” as it takes you away to a simpler time…

+ Simple Man Lyrics +

Mama told me when I was young
“Come sit beside me, my only son
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it’ll help you some sunny day”

“Oh, take your time, don’t live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
You’ll find a woman and you’ll find love
And don’t forget, son, there is someone up above”

“Forget your lust for the rich man’s gold
All that you need is in your soul

Oh yes, I will

“Boy, don’t you worry, you’ll find yourself
Follow your heart and nothing else

Baby, be a simple, really simple man

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxF_XnoxrG4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

Their going to be playing at our county fair here this Fall , although I believe there is only one original member left , but I'm sure the wife and I will go see them , for we never have before

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

This is the new call of duty trailer but I love the Space Oddity cover in it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I literally listen to this song over and over at times. So much going on at once and just love it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
James McMurtry, Larry McMurtry's kid (Lonesome Dove). Song meanders, and is perfect.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Just in time for Mother's Day....

http://rocknrollworldmagazine.com/n...y-out-of-their-10-million-beverly-hills-home/

Sharon Osbourne ‘goes ballistic and kicks rocker husband Ozzy out of their $10 million Beverly Hills home
Posted on May 7, 2016 by Rocknrollworldmagazine in News

ozzy-sharon-620x264.jpg

RAGING Sharon Osbourne booted husband Ozzy out of their mansion last week — and has still not allowed the “sheepish” rocker back.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

She told the 67-year-old star she had proof he had been having an affair with rock-obsessed celebrity hairstylist Michelle Pugh, 45.

The Black Sabbath front man then went missing for a couple of days after their furious bust-up – sparking fears he had relapsed into drink and drugs.

But he has since been in touch with the couple’s children and is staying at an LA hotel. Yesterday “rock chick” Michelle cancelled a string of appointments at work, where her celebrity clients include Jennifer Lopez and actress Alicia Silverstone.

Her boss at top LA hair salon Meche said she had called in with what was described as a “personal emergency”.

The Osbournes’ publicist last night confirmed Ozzy was not at their $10 million home in Beverly Hills — where a bouquet and a card had been delivered to 63-year-old Sharon.

Our source said: “Sharon went ballistic with Ozzy and accused him of having the affair. “She said she had suspected something had been going on for some time and now had proof.

“People are wondering whether Sharon went through Ozzy’s phone before accusing him. “She has done that before but in the past she was checking if he’d been using drugs.

“Ozzy was extremely sheepish and admitted being close to Michelle. “It is likely Sharon has discovered calls and possibly meetings.”

The source added of the singer, who has battled drink and drugs demons for decades and nearly died in a quad bike accident in 2003: “When you look at Ozzy you have to wonder whether he is capable of a full-blown affair.

“But Sharon has definitely accused him, whether she’s got things muddled up or not.”

The couple — married for 34 years and parents to Aimee, 33, Kelly, 31, and Jack, 30 — are known to have one of the most explosive marriages in showbiz.

They split temporarily in 2013 after Ozzy fell off the wagon and started drinking and taking drugs again — but sources say this time it could be for good.

After last week’s bust-up Ozzy took refuge in the posh Beverly Hills Hotel.

Family and friends did not hear from him for two days – sparking fears he may have fallen off the wagon.

Sources said last night: “I don’t think Ozzy has relapsed, and has now been in touch with Jack and Kelly.

“But he is not speaking to Sharon and she has not let him back into the house.

“Ozzy went straight to the Beverly Hills hotel which is very near their home.

“He is well known there and has been there before when they’ve had rows.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite Danish duo formed in NYC

And the first song of theirs I heard years ago

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Amanda Palmer's haunting video of her cover of a Nirvana song. It is based on a true story.