LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Wow a lot of great posts in here!

He looks like a substitute teacher lol. Great song.
Yea kinda ha ha. I specifically love the delivery. How he is just sitting there in the chair on that talk show with his leg crossed so comfortably struming his guitar just letting it rip and singing it perfect. Totally nails it.

There's something so simple yet elegant about a song when it is delivered in this fashion...by just a man singing and playing his guitar. No frills, just a guy and his story. Pure.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If i remember correct, its cost them like $300 or $500 to make this video. Not bad for a song that launched his career.
Big fan of Beck's work. From the really out there early stuff to blues to country more recently. He's touched on a lot of different genres and seems very at home singing Jimmy Rogers songs with Willy. I like it all.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Big fan of Beck's work. From the really out there early stuff to blues to country more recently. He's touched on a lot of different genres and seems very at home singing Jimmy Rodgers songs with Willy. I like it all.
Yea he has had a very diverse career which is really cool. Loser still my favorite song of his though. Nostalgic