LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
He has a great voice but this probably belongs in the 'Make Us Laugh' thread. :)

PhxRam

Not popular but this kids story is always a good reminder when you think life has thrown you a hand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Got to exchange a few emails with Ronnie Montrose before he passed away in March of 2012. He was a true gentleman and one of my guitar heroes but was yet another victim of combining alcohol and guns.

Ronnie not only formed bands like Gamma and another one with Sammy Hagar, but he was also a session guitarist who played on several Van Morrison albums including 'Tupelo Honey,' the Neville Brothers, Edgar Winter, Boz Scaggs, Herbie Hancock, and Gary Wright of 'Dream Weaver' fame.

First time I saw him live was as the opening act for AC/DC with Bon Scott. This is the song he opened with. The passion of it still gives me chills.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I saw these guys live in Kansas City when this song was fairly new still. One of the guys in the band was wearing what looked like elf shoes with the curly cue toes.
I heard they were pretty good live. They opened for Rush here in Phx in '82 but i missed it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I heard they were pretty good live. They opened for Rush here in Phx in '82 but i missed it.

Yeah they sounded good... they were a little odd though with the elf shoes. 82 was about when I saw them. It was one of those concerts with a big number of different groups.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL at this vid... looks like they filmed it in somebody's backyard. Fun song though.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
LOL at this vid... looks like they filmed it in somebody's backyard. Fun song though.

All right, ladies. Here are some popsicles. You know what to do. LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was thinking about Janis Joplin and some of her tunes today so here you go...