LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

This is good...very. Nice fusion. Jack want moar! What the hell is it with the jar of flies?

jack-nicholson.gif

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Dave Grohl's super cheezy videos are the best. Big fan of him. He is sort of the positive upshot from nirvana....a crazy happy go lucky lover of life. A buddy of mine likes to tell a story where he met Dave before he made it big and he could tell that the guy was going far...and he told him. Said he was a real modest and easy to like guy.

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Here's a good super cheese master. They spent like 50 bucks making this. Ha ha.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ian Anderson explains 'Locomotive Breath.'

http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/show_interview.php?id=1121

"Locomotive Breath” is a song about the unstoppable human train of development, morally, ethically, population-wise, all of those things are hinted at in “Locomotive Breath,” but they are not very clearly defined. I’d probably write the song in a more detailed and specific way if I was writing it today, but it served its purpose. It was about that headlong rush into the future where we can’t get off this train and it is out of control. It is of our own making, but we are stuck on it. That is why the song works, and thank God it does work, as it is an important part of the Jethro Tull repertoire."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is good...very. Nice fusion. Jack want moar! What the hell is it with the jar of flies?

jack-nicholson.gif
According to Staley, the title for the album came from a science experiment Cantrell conducted in third grade: "They gave him two jars full of flies. One of the jars they overfed, the other jar they underfed. The one they overfed flourished for a while, then all the flies died from overpopulation. The one they underfed had most of the flies survive all year. I guess there's a message in there somewhere. Evidently that experiment had a big impact on Jerry."[8] link to this interview is dead so other than wikipedia, i cant give proper credit. but it sounds like jerry would have been a fun classmate in the 3rd grade.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Going to see Cheap Trick and Frampton in concert on the 28th. Seems like a great fit-- both created two of the classic LIVE albums.
Cheap Trick was one of my favorite bands growing up , but never had a chance to see them live , until finally last year , they played at our county fair , pretty bummed that Bun E Carlos is no longer with them , but they still put on a pretty good show