LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hadn't heard that one. Weird because my best friend played the crap out of Steve Miller and i've heard most Boz Scaggs. Good little tune. Sounds more like a Miller song w/guest.

That song was on the first Steve Miller Band album 'Children of the Future.' Boz Scaggs wrote and sang it. Here's a live version of it from 'Fillmore - The Last Days.' In some ways it's superior to the studio version.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The songs that I love are mostly from the 60's to the early 90's but I'm always eager to be introduced to a an artist, band, or song I've never listened to. So bring it on!

What better way to kick things off than AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock(We Salute You)."

Can never go wrong with AC/DC

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I dig this tune, mainly for integrating a lap steel guitar with harder-edged rock. It goes pretty well together, actually. Not particularly a fan of the video; it's more about the song itself, for me:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Shirley you guys have heard Shaggy sing "It wasn't me"... lol

But I'm betting dat ya neva heard Lady Saw's response. I got boph a dem fa ya.....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Heisenberg's tune put the lap steel on my mind tonight. Love the slide.

Daniel Lanois is one of my favorite artists/guitarist/songwriters that no one knows about because he's a world renown producer.
Producing credits include:

Several Brian Eno albums
U2's Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby(their three very best IMO)
Peter Gabriel's Us and So
Robbie Robertson
Bob Dylan's Oh Mercy and Time out of Mind
Willie Nelson
Emmylou Harris
The Neville Brothers
Sinead O'Conner
Soundtrack to the film "Sling Blade"

I own all of his stuff. Here's a few of his original material. He's very diverse so i picked three that are different.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
One of my favorite male vocalists ever. They're hard to come by anymore it seems.

Lou Gramm does have that rare voice that doesn't come along too often. That song I posted slipped under the radar. Btw I too love Daniel Lanois' producing work along with his own music. Thanks for the videos.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Takin it back to the 808 again. J Boog brings in Peetah Morgan for this one...