LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
(y)
Super cool CodeMonkey......"Yes" was way ahead of their time.
Big Time Thanks for that.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Nice tunes dudes I love my Prog Rock! Yes and ELP! I've seen Yes 10 times. Last time I saw Yes they played the entire Fragile album...Yes and Toto will be at a concert venue near you in summer of 2015.

I dig foot stomping, fist pumping, rock anthems like Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It!" We're Not Gonna Take another year of an abysmal offensive line! Down with the iconic Neidermeye!!!

Primetime, I finally bit the bullet and bought an Ambrosia box set! More prog rock and pop!

Hey Thordaddy! I saw Bob Seger and Kiss in the 70's. Bizarre pairing...

Who would have thunk it? Code Monkey is a fellow Liquid Tension Experiment Mad Man! I'll hazard a guess, I'll bet dimes to donuts, Code Monkey is a secret Dream Theater agent , and follows Tony Levin appearances over the years, across the dirty vinyl of Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, King Crimson, Cher, and Pink Floyd albums...Speaking of Floyd,

I'll stick my head back in the prog rock oven...Roger Waters 5:06 AM "Every Stranger's Eyes"...My all time favorite Solo tune by any Pink Floyd alumni...A gorgeous crescendo from the beginning of the 2:30 minute mark raises my hackles and makes hair grow from my bald spot! My only regret is that "Every Stranger's Eyes" was not a Pink Floyd song!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ76zbTfMbI

RamSinLA Did you catch my oblique reference to ELP?

Last edited: