LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I can still remember when those KISS solo albums came out , I was like 11 or 12 years old , but even at that age I thought the sucked................lol

But I ended up get all four of them anyways , probably more because I thought the album covers were cool then the actual songs , Ace's had a couple decent songs on it

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can still remember when those KISS solo albums came out , I was like 11 or 12 years old , but even at that age I thought the sucked................lol

But I ended up get all four of them anyways , probably more because I thought the album covers were cool then the actual songs , Ace's had a couple decent songs on it

It was surprising to me that the worst singer of the group had the best solo album (to me, at least) too. Cool story about Ace (Paul) Frehley. His cousin was my 6th grade English teacher and he let us all see photos of Gene, Paul, Ace, and Peter without make-up way before the 'unmasked' album came out. Obviously there were no cell phones or social media at the time, so he was safe letting us see those pics. All of us 12 year olds felt like we were the luckiest and most privileged people on the planet at the time. lol.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
KISS brings back a lot of good memories for me also. KISS Army!!! Remember the TV movie where they were superheroes? Ha!

Last edited: