Your one off season move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
ok, so you get to make one decision for the team. Whether it be choosing the new OC, getting the FA of your choice, or any draft pick(even if having to trade up).

Who do you pick if you get one choice. Realistic choice mind you. No Aaron Rodgers or anything like that. Realistic.

My choice is chud. He'd be like the Greg Williams pickup last year. Schotty got quick and Britt balling, with a real QB they'd be beasts, and Austin would run wild. Even with late round guards and a center, would be better than Wells and Joseph.

What is your one realistic dream choice for the off season?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd do whatever it took to get the Oline straightened out even if I had to bring Hanifan back.

fearsomefour

Legend
Probably Stephan Wiz....C has been an issue since Mike G.
Or better yet have Rhaney step up.
Virgil Green.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd do whatever it took to get the Oline straightened out even if I had to bring Hanifan back.
I think this^ IS the most important thing to do! PERIOD!! After That I would really like to see Martz Back!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
ok, so you get to make one decision for the team. Whether it be choosing the new OC, getting the FA of your choice, or any draft pick(even if having to trade up).

Who do you pick if you get one choice. Realistic choice mind you. No Aaron Rodgers or anything like that. Realistic.

My choice is chud. He'd be like the Greg Williams pickup last year. Schotty got quick and Britt balling, with a real QB they'd be beasts, and Austin would run wild. Even with late round guards and a center, would be better than Wells and Joseph.

What is your one realistic dream choice for the off season?

Another vote for C.H.U.D.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Put me with the guys saying SW, the center from the Raiders.

Second choice, I'm with the guys calling for Mike Martz. I think we have two WR who Martz would make into huge stars. Bailey would post big numbers in a Martz style offense. And I think he could make Austin into a viable route runner to go along with his talent. I don't think I've ever been more excited about or more confident in a stable of RBs as I am in our current 3. I think all 3 are capable of starting, I think all 3 have shown they can catch out of the backfield if required and pass block. I would love to see Martz with these players.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A certifiable Plan 1A in case of injury to Sam Bradford. IMO, Mike Glennon would be the best choice now many things have to happen, but I want a better plan in place. My hope would be for a healthy Sam Bradford, but to other fans around the NFL we are just like women asking for world peace in order to become Miss America.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
4 first round picks for Aaron Rogers please ;) (Ok, for real.)

My choice is Mike Iupoti. Always been jelous he was a Niner.

Reese Dissmukes will be our new C if he makes it to us in the second round, guranteed. In fact I'm sure we'll trade up if need be. It's a no brainer.

Don't over pay for Barks

I doubt Scherff makes it to #10, but if he does then you dont pass on him.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The one big off season move......The NEW main goal & objective is the mission of building a powerful strong healthy young offensive line mainly through the draft. In the objectives .....develop a new plan & added personnel on developing/grooming later round OL'ers.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
4 first round picks for Aaron Rogers please ;)

Ok, for real. I have a harrrd time picking just one. The options I present are all realistic.

PLEASE allow me to pick 1 FA, 1 pick, and 1 resign.

Pick- Brandon Scherff

FA- Iupoti

Don't over pay for Barks.

IDK WTH to do about the C position. Maybe passing on Iupoti for the top C would be good. I don't wanna do that, though.

And BTW, no way in heck does TB pass on Winston. They'll see a huge jump in their fan base if he stays in Florida.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agree there. And after dealing with Cutler, Winston's issues will come across as supremely mild.

That's correct Winston will have a handler or two assigned to him and I think Lovie Smith is the perfect Head Coach for him. Now the questions looms, will Tampa be a good match?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's correct Winston will have a handler or two assigned to him and I think Lovie Smith is the perfect Head Coach for him. Now the questions looms, will Tampa be a good match?

You have to ask that for any team picking at the top of the draft, though. Bad teams are not ideal for any player. Of course I'm staying the obvious, though.