Your name's hidden meaning and other crazy stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Which animal are you when you get angry?

http://www.7apps.me/angry.html

peter_2.jpg

I knew it. 40% snail. :sneaky:

I'm 70% lion, 30% rabbit.

"Whenever you get upset or angry, you can't help but react like a lion - with your claws and your teeth. The most important thing is that everyone hears you. Of course, you want to prove that your opponent is completely wrong, but you also want to make sure that everyone knows about it. After all, you're a very proud person, and you don't take kindly to other people overstepping the mark. When it's not personal, though, you're like a little fluffy bunny rabbit - you make them feel guilty for even thinking that you might have been wrong."

LAWL. I sound like a total bitch, don't I?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

"Whenever you get upset or angry, you can't help but react like a lion - with your claws and your teeth. The most important thing is that everyone hears you. Of course, you want to prove that your opponent is completely wrong, but you also want to make sure that everyone knows about it. After all, you're a very proud person, and you don't take kindly to other people overstepping the mark. When it's not personal, though, you're like a little fluffy bunny rabbit - you make them feel guilty for even thinking that you might have been wrong."

That's pretty funny. Blame your witch ancestors from New Zealand!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

This is actually pretty true. I am pretty fucking awesome.
image.jpg

It's funny how this compares to the above picture. Goldfish are real chill and relaxed. It doesn't bother me to get teased and shit. But if you mess with my family or friends prepare for your day to be ruined.
image.jpg

Apparently I was a cat. I got nothin...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/1065/index/6039.html

What's your 60s song?
No other decade has influenced modern music more than the 60s. Answer these seven simple questions and find your 60s tune.

Your 60s song is
"Atlantis“ (Donovan)
This song describes an underwater world full of marvels and wonders. It is perfect for a philosopher such as yourself. You are never satisfied with what the world has given you and you strive for new paths and strategies. In doing so, you are inspired by the great thinkers of times gone by.
------------------------------
Nah, my 60's song is 'Spirit In The Sky' by Norman Greenbaum. Stupid test.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/1065/index/6039.html

What's your 60s song?
No other decade has influenced modern music more than the 60s. Answer these seven simple questions and find your 60s tune.

Your 60s song is
"Atlantis“ (Donovan)
This song describes an underwater world full of marvels and wonders. It is perfect for a philosopher such as yourself. You are never satisfied with what the world has given you and you strive for new paths and strategies. In doing so, you are inspired by the great thinkers of times gone by.
------------------------------
Nah, my 60's song is 'Spirit In The Sky' by Norman Greenbaum. Stupid test.

Just one step ahead?...

Your 60s song is
"Sounds Of Silence“ (Simon & Garfunkel)
This song describes the troubles that people in modern society have connecting with others emotionally. It fits perfectly with your analytical way of thinking. You look at the world with critical eye and don't let yourself be fooled by appearances. Because of this, you are always one step ahead of others.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex

You should read your post during the draft. My god, you were really mean! Lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You should read your post during the draft. My god, you were really mean! Lol

I was, and I overreacted. A ton. I still don't think that Sasser or Ifedi will make the roster, and Mannion's going to have to prove himself to me, like all of them. But I can at least accept most of the picks.