Your Mosted Loathed Division Rival!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAM$

UDFA
I live in CA so dealing with ignorant 49er fans is the norm so I hate the 49ers. Had one 9er fan say Aldon Smith was 10x better than Robert Quinn so ya lol.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Pete Carroll = Jim Harbaugh ... for different reasons.

They both whine too much. Carroll doesn't distinguish between integrity and hypocrisy. Harbaugh is competitively too nuts to understand what a tantrum is.

Didn't want either of these bozos to represent the NFCW in the SBowl (too late now). However, it was very sweet to see the whiners perfect SB record tarnished. Just as sweet as the Patriots 18-1.

As Memento said, there's no choice; it's a tie.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Most hated team is the Cheatriots. For obvious reasons.

Most hated division rival is the sea squawks.

I can't stand Pete Camel either, he's always chewing his cud and looks like a retard.

And their uniforms are a disgrace to nature. Suicide Blue and Vomit Green are bad enough on their own, but combine them, and its a travesty.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Selassie I said:
The whiners by a margin of infinity × infinity.

And just to make sure nobody missed just how large a margin this is....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfc7G4xKsl8[/youtube]

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
niners by far for me, no one even in the rear-view mirror. Way far back of that come the patriots, cheaters that they are. The seahawks rivalry is building for me, but let's face it, they haven't won anything yet so what is there to hate? I mean, besides their cheerleader coach and their buffoon CB.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Forty fucking Niners.
It was born after the "phantom sack" in '89 when they bitched slapped our extremely talented 11-5 squad in the NFC Championship game.

Embarrasing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
49ers by far the biggest rival because of all that history but lately I have developed a pretty damn healthy hate for those faggots in Washington. Friggum in the arse I say!!!!!!!!!!! :grr:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Water Hoarding, Battery Chukin, China Doll worshipping, Deer in Headlight NO Cal's

And yes this is my 2nd post on this, just wanted to confirm