Your Favorite TV Shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedAlice

UDFA
Name
Alice
I was in the desert riding all weekend...still waiting to see this. Binge might start tonight.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Did anyone watch Bob's Burgers last night? The Game of Thrones spoof was amazing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone into American Horror Story? I really liked the first 2 seasons.
I just labored through season one. I'd heard good things. IMO this is nothing more than a supernatural soap opera.
Where to begin...
Too many characters, too much story, not scary, characters making dumb decisions, ghosts making dumb decisions, scenes that end awkwardly and cut to the next one because the writing is too lazy too transition smoothly or just plain make no sense, no reason for twelve episodes to tell this story. I liked the first couple episodes then it went all Days of our Lives Horror story with no horror and a truckload of drama. Terrible.

Please tell me it gets better than this in terms of STYLE.

But goddamn that red-headed maid...
tumblr_mlplhaCdwu1qepf8yo2_r1_500.gif

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just labored through season one. I'd heard good things. IMO this is nothing more than a supernatural soap opera.
Where to begin...
Too many characters, too much story, not scary, characters making dumb decisions, ghosts making dumb decisions, scenes that end awkwardly and cut to the next one because the writing is too lazy too transition smoothly or just plain make no sense, no reason for twelve episodes to tell this story. I liked the first couple episodes then it went all Days of our Lives Horror story with no horror and a truckload of drama. Terrible.

Please tell me it gets better than this in terms of STYLE.

But goddamn that red-headed maid...
tumblr_mlplhaCdwu1qepf8yo2_r1_500.gif

I had high hopes because... well Jessica Lange. Just don't see it.

Now... I am almost all the way through Archer and will be looking for another show my wife and I can power watch at times. Unfortunately, we have watched most of the series out there. Still - if anyone has suggestions, we'd certainly check them out. BTW - good nudity carries extra points as far as I'm concerned.

A run down on what we've watched and I'll give them a simple + for good (multiple+ if really good) an = if just watchable, and a - if bad. Of course just what I thought but there you go.

Weeds ++++
Archer ++++
Breaking Bad ++++
Orange is the new Black +
Marco Polo +
American Horror Story -
The Borgias +
Tudors ++
Black List +++
White Collar +/=
Louie =
Family Guy =
American Dad -
United States of Tara =
Burn Notice +
Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown ++
Kitchen Confidential ++++
Game of Thrones +++
Sons of Anarchy ++
House of Cards =/-
Dexter ++++

I know there are more. But if any of you have any favorites that aren't on my list, I'd love to check them out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, man, where do I start?

Cartoons and Anime

Teen Titans (the episodes were so amazing, although the end was kinda...bleh.)
Static Shock (this show was amazing. It's not often that you see real life issues in cartoons for kids.)
Batman Beyond (creepy as hell sometimes, but another great show.)
Danny Phantom (love the three-man band. Love the powers. Just amazing.)
Xiaolin Showdown (really, really awesome, especially the ending. The ending was amazing.)
Pokemon (only because I watched it and it shaped my interests as a kid. I did /not/ like the anime that much.)
Black Lagoon (only the most fucking awesome show ever. Pirates, Mafiya, Triads, and everything in between. Love everything about it...especially Balalaika.)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Sokka for the win! Just had to say that. But everything about that show is great.)
Avatar: The Legend of Korra (Some hated the show. I loved it. It was just as good as - if not better than - the first.)

TV Shows

Game of Thrones (best television show ever. Of all time.)
Breaking Bad (man, I loved that show. It had a great ending as well.)
The Walking Dead (zombies? Inner-party conflict? Count me in!)

Those are really the only television shows I'm watching right now, and I'm only really including favorites. But there's one more show I have to mention:

Machinima (Online Show)

Red vs. Blue.

I have to go on and on about how awesome this show is. The plot is full of twists and turns, the acting is really good for most of the people not being actors, and now? They're doing animation. Machinima is usually video game characters interacting within the game (in this case, Halo.) But they've added animation as well, and it's been amazing. The characters are lovable. Just...it'll be worth your time. I promise.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Red vs. Blue is pretty good. Been a while since I've seen any, but I watched it when they first made the episodes.

Since then, I would also like to add Rick and Morty to the adult cartoons list. These writers are so witty and hilarious, it's been a while since I've seen an animated show this good.
New episodes are on Sunday nights on adult swim, 10:30pm CT. This is only their second season too, so it's easy to get caught up. You can stream all the episodes in high quality on Kodi using Genesis then Genres then Animation (and it should be one of the first ones).
85wFpTrM.jpg

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Cartoons:
Simpsons
Family Guy
Archer
American Dad (am I the only one who liked that show?)

Live action:
Man Men
Sopranos
The Wire (maybe the best TV show I ever saw)
Seinfeld
30 Rock
Parks and Recreation
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
Dexter (the first few seasons)
Arrested Development (maybe the best comedy show I ever saw)
Big Bang Theory (older seasons, newer ones not so much)
Star Trek NG
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Deep Space 9 (how did I become such a Star Wars geek?)

Sports:
Rams
Blues
Cardinals
Mizzou

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cartoons:
Simpsons
Family Guy
Archer
American Dad (am I the only one who liked that show?)

Live action:
Man Men
Sopranos
The Wire (maybe the best TV show I ever saw)
Seinfeld
30 Rock
Parks and Recreation
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
Dexter (the first few seasons)
Arrested Development (maybe the best comedy show I ever saw)
Big Bang Theory (older seasons, newer ones not so much)
Star Trek NG
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Deep Space 9 (how did I become such a Star Wars geek?)

Sports:
Rams
Blues
Cardinals
Mizzou
Forgot about Sopranos ++, The Wire ++++, and Walking Dead ++++

I may have to give Arrested Development another try. I don't remember why we only watched a couple of them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Current shows:
Ray Donovan
The Strain
Fear the Walking Dead
Tyrant
Mr Robot
Graceland
Under the Dome
Hannibal

Just finished
The Leftovers
True Detective (season 1)
Complications

Waiting on next season
Better Call Saul
Homeland
The Affair
Walking Dead
Talking Dead
Shameless
House of Lies
Game of Thrones
American Horror Story (Season 1 was great, the rest all sucked)

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. its HBO, however, lots of youtube episodes. very funny look at our country.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Walking Dead ++++

I may have to give Arrested Development another try. I don't remember why we only watched a couple of them.
There weren't many episodes of Arrested Development.

I should probably support Kirkman and watch the Walking Dead but I'm not really interested in zombies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There weren't many episodes of Arrested Development.

I should probably support Kirkman and watch the Walking Dead but I'm not really interested in zombies.
Me either really. It's more about the characters in the show than really about zombies. But in this case, the zombies are pretty cool too and they find some fun ways to off them.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK... so I'm pretty old...

But, as a kid, I liked Bugs Bunny and all the Warner Bros. (Looney Tunes) cartoons. Wasn't really into Disney. Then, there were all those "bleed over" cartoon shows:
The World of Commode McBragg... which had Tennessee Tuxedo in it.
Ricochet Rabbit and Droop-a-long... which had Magilla Gorilla.
Of course, Bullwinkle ... which had tons of "embedded snippets", some of which were genius (Boris Badenov and Natasha).

I remember coming home from school and watching repeats of shows like Gilligan's Island, The Munsters, Speed Racer, Super man (the original series with George Reeves).

Loved The Honeymooners - still do!

The Three stooges! Classic television for the ages.

Loved the detective shows... Mannix, Mission Impossible... Cannon... yes, even Barnaby Jones... Man from U.N.C.L.E. (yes, I saw the movie... it was "ok").

Star Trek!

Now-a-days, I just watch whatever's on... haven't gotten into a series since Breaking Bad. Believe it or not, I'm hooked on "Love it or List it".

Last night, I watched the 30-on-30 about the 1983 draft. Interesting to see Demoff's dad - who represented both Elway and Marino... think he didn't make some change there?

I'm all over the place (like my musical tastes). :LOL:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. its HBO, however, lots of youtube episodes. very funny look at our country.
Watched the one about evangelists last night... hilarious!

Forgot a few series while I was growing up:
* All in the Famil (and it's spin-offs)
* Hawaii Five-O
* M.A.S.H.

In later years... Seinfeld, of course.

* Everybody Loves Raymond (he was in a show a few years back called "Men of a Certain Age"... it was excellent!)

I reserve the right to add to this list as I wish! :LOL:

SierraRam

Recreational User
The World of Commode McBragg..

HA!!! Great call! I worked with a guy who we called Commode McBragg! He said (among other things) that he was 'involved" in the Japanese surrender in WWII, and he taught 'the Mick' (Mickey Mantle) how to hit the curveball while 'dating' his girlfriend. No shit, I swear!

Of course, nowadays nobody gets that reference or my terrific impersonation of Tudor the Turtle.
"Help me Mr. Wizard!" I'm old!
upload_2015-9-3_19-24-37.jpeg