Your Favorite TV Shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm not usually a fan of war dramas but The Man on High Castle was so well done. I'm confident they'll do an entire series. It's on a another level compared to the other ones it's battling for a spot.

I really hope they do. It received an overwhelmingly good response from viewers. Last I checked it was more than 4.5 stars for over 8000 different people rating it, so that's a good sign for those of us hoping it gets picked up. I thought it was extremely well done.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cartoons:
Loony Toons
Speed Racer - So lame but I loved it.
Sponge Bob - I actually make my employees watch the model employee episode
Ren and Stimpy
South Park
Archer

Sitcoms:
Barney Miller
Everyone Loves Raymond
My Name is Earl
MASH
Terms of Engagement
Friends

Other Shows:
Weeds
Californication
Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
True Blood - Any show with that many naked hot chicks has me watching
Boardwalk Empire
Sapranos
Orange is the New Black

I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole bunch of them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Blacklist
The Following
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Blue Bloods
Survivor

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I really hope they do. It received an overwhelmingly good response from viewers. Last I checked it was more than 4.5 stars for over 8000 different people rating it, so that's a good sign for those of us hoping it gets picked up. I thought it was extremely well done.

It's also a good sign that you can still watch The Man on High Castle, while most of the other pilots introduced at the same time are unavailable.

Athos

Legend
The Following

After watching half of the first season, I could never really get past how DUMB, and I mean DUMB, the creators made the FBI and Kevin Bacon. So dumb it was painfully unwatchable. Don't know how you do it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
After watching half of the first season, I could never really get past how DUMB, and I mean DUMB, the creators made the FBI and Kevin Bacon. So dumb it was painfully unwatchable. Don't know how you do it.

The story had some moments that weren't exactly believeable. But the acting is pretty good.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
shows1b_zpsvvlxkop0.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The one cartoon I will still watch to this day are the Looney Toons with Mel Blanc doing the voices. Love the Bugs Bunny vs. Yosemite Sam episodes. They still crack me up.

When it was still on Netflix I watched all 192 episodes of 24. That show is my all time favorite. Nothing else comes close. Jack Bauer is the man.

I DVR the following so I can skip through commercials:

Person of Interest
NCIS(all 3 of them)
Gotham
Sleepy Hollow
Hawaii Five-O
The Originals(spin off of Vampire Diaries but more geared to adults than teens)
Supernatural

They took them off Netflix now, but I used to watch a lot of survival shows like Dual Survivor, Survivorman and Man Woman Wild or whatever that husband and wife team is called. I think I can survive in the wild now. I can probably start a fire with two sticks. :cool:

I still watch a lot of stuff you would see on National Geographic with wild animal predators like lions, bears, crocs, etc.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone into American Horror Story? I really liked the first 2 seasons.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anyone into American Horror Story? I really liked the first 2 seasons.

My wife and I love those. All of them.

It's one of the few TV shows that I DVR. She records many others though that I would never watch.

I hear Lady Gaga is going to star in the next one. It's going to be called Hotel.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
True Blood - Any show with that many naked hot chicks has me watching
That show started out awesome. Loved it. Then it got absolutely ridiculous with how many different kinds of non-humans there are in Louisiana. lol. Vamps, Faeries, Werewolves, Warlocks, Witches, Shamans, Half-breed Faerie-Vampires, Shape-shifters. I mean, C'MON already. But yeah, like you said, some tight bodies in that one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That show started out awesome. Loved it. Then it got absolutely ridiculous with how many different kinds of non-humans there are in Louisiana. lol. Vamps, Faeries, Werewolves, Warlocks, Witches, Shamans, Half-breed Faerie-Vampires, Shape-shifters. I mean, C'MON already. But yeah, like you said, some tight bodies in that one.
Yeah - it is pretty stupid. But......o_O

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah - it is pretty stupid. But......o_O
I swear to Buddha I was waiting for an Alien ship to come down at some point during the season, just so they could introduce another threat to humanity.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I swear to Buddha I was waiting for an Alien ship to come down at some point during the season, just so they could introduce another threat to humanity.
Ha! And it could have three sets of tits just to keep with the real theme of the show. And then they could emit a mind control sound that would make everyone strip and have sex.

I should write for that show.