Your Favorite Seinfeld Character?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kramer isn't narcissistic. He's actually the opposite.
He's the one character that continually calls out the others for their behavior.
He's friends with everybody. Non judgmental. And shares what he has.
He's the balancing weight of the show

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In 9yrs on forums, my only other avatar was this. My favorite Seinfeld character.

image.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
timwhatley.jpg

Tim Whatley!!! The dentist that has Penthouse magazines lying around his office. He also converted to every major religion for the jokes and coined the phrase antidentite.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Favorite? Idk. The funniest and most vital character to the show IMO is George by far.
From "The contest" episode. This scene puts me in tears every time. "Here have some Tic Tac's..." :ROFLMAO:

Couple other George moments.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Favorite? Idk. The funniest and most vital character to the show IMO is George by far.
From "The contest" episode. This scene puts me in tears every time. "Here have some Tic Tac's..." :ROFLMAO:

Couple other George moments.

I think George's character the writers seemed to have the easiest time exploiting. He was a hilarious character.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think George's character the writers seemed to have the easiest time exploiting. He was a hilarious character.
Thats because the writer Larry David was George in real life...basically. He wrote himself into that character.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
David Puddy always cracked me up. That face mixed with stupid was just dead on.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This show was a little before my time. I was around but unable to understand the humor. But my parents watched it. I always liked Kramer. Racist or not, that's a funny dude. Other than that, hate the show. Still do.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I also didn't find it to be one of my favorite shows. It was funny and all but too many unlikeable characters for me. And when George's parents were on, I had to change the channel. Just not into watching guilt ridden angst being yelled as a form of entertainment. Sorry but I didn't like George much for that reason as well.

That being said, the little deal between Newman and Jerry was pretty funny, Kramer was generally funny, I got a big kick out of Puddy (he pretty much played that same character in Terms of Engagement).