Your Favorite Seinfeld Character?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn't love Newman....I loved The Newman/Jerry rivalry though.

My favorite would be George's Dad.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I never got "into" the show ,thought it was good, with some great characters ,I just don't watch network TV,hate the agenda networks push

Memphis Ram

Legend
baboo-o.gif

Greg Stone

Rookie
I was floored when I first saw the show. I don't think there had ever been a successful TV show where every main character was an unlikable, narcissistic, border-line sociopath. I'm not sure there has been one since either, other than "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was floored when I first saw the show. I don't think there had ever been a successful TV show where every main character was an unlikable, narcissistic, border-line sociopath. I'm not sure there has been one since either, other than "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Michael Scott - The Office. Just one character but wow...a total narcissist.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watched Seinfeld in its inaugural season and told so many people. I couldn't believe that they didn't know about it. I was so happy it didn't get cancelled.....then it took off.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
More narcissistic than Arthur Fonzarelli?

The Fonz's narcissism was funny and dumb. Michael Scott's narcissism is disturbing. Case in point: there's an episode where he disrupts a wedding because he's not the center of attention. Henry Winkler should have made a guest appearance on The Office. Dueling sociopaths.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Fonz's narcissism was funny and dumb. Michael Scott's narcissism is disturbing. Case in point: there's an episode where he disrupts a wedding because he's not the center of attention. Henry Winkler should have made a guest appearance on The Office. Dueling sociopaths.
I remember that episode. He *always* had to have the focus on him, and that's what made him great. How being a manager meant he was entitled to be the boss of everything. I think that job totally defined who he was as a person.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I remember that episode. He *always* had to have the focus on him, and that's what made him great. How being a manager meant he was entitled to be the boss of everything. I think that job totally defined who he was as a person.

True. I like the show but that character bothers me. I've known people like that and there's something unsettling about being around them. I don't see any of the Seinfeld characters like that. They're just harmless, selfish jerks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
True. I like the show but that character bothers me. I've known people like that and there's something unsettling about being around them. I don't see any of the Seinfeld characters like that. They're just harmless, selfish jerks.
True. I don't think any of them have any empathy whatsoever. That's a red flag, but the show (IMO) kinda panders to the sociopath in everyone.

Greg Stone

Rookie
My point was that ALL the main characters in Seinfeld are unlikable... Most shows have some unlikable characters.