Your Favorite Recipes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
since this is a recipe thread, lets get back to the subject at hand:

Grilled Watermelon is one of our favorite treats in the summer time.

Cut a few slices of watermelon about 1 to 1 1/2" thick.

Sprinkle some sea salt or other coarse salt on both sides to your liking.

Stoke those coals up so they are nice and hot. Put the slices on the grill and keep the coals as hot as you can.You want to grill about 2 minutes each side so the sugars caramelize.

Enjoy

Also can do grilled bananas with chocolate chips... these are best done over a slightly warm grill
Sounds awesome. I love these simple kinds of treats. I always put a little salt on my watermelon as a kid. Can't wait to try this. Might be a good one for the tailgater in Tampa too.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was wondering if any of you food lovers have been watching Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' series on CNN. It's both amusing and informative.

Here are a couple videos from that show.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was wondering if any of you food lovers have been watching Anthony Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' series on CNN. It's both amusing and informative.

Here are a couple videos from that show.

Love that show. They mention Kitchen Confidential in the one on Dubai. If you haven't seen it, you can rent it on Netdlix. Great show.