Your favorite Ram picture ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sierra already posted it, but I love this angle. One of the most amazing plays Ive ever seen at such a critical point in any game. Maybe the only exception being David Tyree's catch.

RickyProehl2_display_image.jpg

I got Ricky to autograph this photo at training camp 2000.

When he caught that pass I was blown away. You can't throw a more perfect pass than that, Warner literally dropped it right into him perfectly. He put that ball on him.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sierra already posted it, but I love this angle. One of the most amazing plays Ive ever seen at such a critical point in any game. Maybe the only exception being David Tyree's catch.

RickyProehl2_display_image.jpg

I got Ricky to autograph this photo at training camp 2000.

I was at that game.... was the loudest I've ever heard the dome. My ears were ringing and I had a headache for 2 days, and no voice. I got Proehl's autograph at camp in 2000 too - unfortunately not on this picture though!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was at that game.... was the loudest I've ever heard the dome. My ears were ringing and I had a headache for 2 days, and no voice. I got Proehl's autograph at camp in 2000 too - unfortunately not on this picture though!

You could hear it on the TV........meaning the crowd. That place was shaking it seemed like. The shots of the crowd going nuts were great to see. So were the looks of the Bucs players when they panned the sideline.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My *personal* favorite Rams photo is this one of me teaching my son to not only ride a bike, but to stunt ride - 13 years ago.
You can't see it, but that's a Bruce jersey he's wearing.

KhVCIp5.jpg

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Vermiel with the Lombardi
The ESPN Mag cover
Deacon Jones flying through the air hitting a QB
Az and Torry vs Denver
Ike deeking the DB in SB34
Proehl's catch in the corner of the endzone vs Tampa

Rams pictures are like potato chips. Betcha can't like just one!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My *personal* favorite Rams photo is this one of me teaching my son to not only ride a bike, but to stunt ride - 13 years ago.
You can't see it, but that's a Bruce jersey he's wearing.

KhVCIp5.jpg
Great Photo X!!!:D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Not to be morbid but I hope that video got played at their funerals. I have to believe that would put a big smile on everyone's faces.......it puts one on mine every time I see that and I've seen it a few times.

It really is such a great video, way cool, way badazz. And Rosie has some pipes on him.

Last edited:

Irish

Starter
xMlFr99.jpg

I was 8. I will never forget this moment, as it was the first season for the Rams in St. Louis, my parents were PSL holders, and my dad and uncle cursing out Todd Kinchen because he was a douche for doing this.

To this day, I don't know the context, but it sticks out to me maybe moreso than any other early Rams memory