Your Favorite Ram Outside of Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Quinn would easily get the vast majority. So we will not include him.

Mine is Sammy "Golden Boy" Bradford. Can't wait to see him smiling and the frowners frowning. Fantastic.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Mine is Chris Long
Yeah mine too,my favorite rookie is Aaron Donald ,the kid has a smile that lights up a room,there are a lot of cool guys on this team though and Quinn is one of them,Zac Stacy too

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife's a James Laurinaitis fan.
But if I have to pick just 1... it has to be Chris Long.

Or Maybe Sam Bradford...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm a firm believer in the Old adage " A picture is worth a 1000 words!!"
tempAP289807194161--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

SierraRam

Recreational User
Yeah mine too,my favorite rookie is Aaron Donald ,the kid has a smile that lights up a room,there are a lot of cool guys on this team though and Quinn is one of them,Zac Stacy too

Donald, Joyner, E.J...! We're drafting players that flat out Get It. You can't help but love these guys!

Last year it was T.J., Stedman, and my favorite Ram: Zac Stacy

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Stacy, I think what he did for the team last year is undervalued. If Britt can live up to expectations, and lead this WR crew, he would be a strong second.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Grob, Sted, Sam Bradford. Hardworking and maximizing their ability....like Jerry Gray, Jackie Slater, Steven Jackson, Isaac Bruce, Leonard Little and ...

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sam Bradford. I started "following" him at OU because of my great dislike for Mack Brown at TX so I became a Sooner "fan" by default. Also, IMO, he's hard not to like. Good person, hard working, humble, intelligent... Was thrilled when we drafted him!!!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Chris Long. Hekker is a close 2nd though. Both are great on twitter.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Brockers, he just steadily improves.

I love this guy, hope he can stay healthy.

Irish

Starter
Always been partial to O Line, so Jake Long or Joe Barksdale (criminally underrated).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Austin "blue collar" Pettis.
A couple years ago it was Brandon "blue collar" Gibson, so.....

Sorry, Pettis. :(

fearsomefour

Legend
That's a tough one.
Chris Long, Kendricks (stoked when we drafted him, can be a complete TE, still better to Cook to me), Stacy, Brockers, Barksdale....love Joe. A grinder who I was right was a good pickup. Nothing like some good confirmation bias.

fearsomefour

Legend
Austin "blue collar" Pettis.
A couple years ago it was Brandon "blue collar" Gibson, so.....

Sorry, Pettis. :(
People love to bash on Pettis but to date he is the most reliable WR the Rams have. Not the guy with the most talent but based on what we have seen in games with the WR we have if you needed a first down, he would be the WR.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I'm going off the board a little bit. T.J. McDonald. I really believe he's going to be something special and I've irritated my friends with the hype I've gave him.

Beyond him, Hekker, Stacy, and Chris Long.