Your bathroom reading material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have my monthly Musician's Friend catalog, look at all the musical equipment and pretend I'm rich and can buy any equipment I want. Every 3 months I receive a Tape Op magazine which I usually read two or three times all the way through. That's it. What's your reading material while sitting on the can?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have my monthly Musician's Friend catalog, look at all the musical equipment and pretend I'm rich and can buy any equipment I want. Every 3 months I receive a Tape Op magazine which I usually read two or three times all the way through. That's it. What's your reading material while sitting on the can?

I generally have either my ipad or my phone in there - I have reading apps on both, so whichever book I'm working on at the time. Or I play Candy Crush.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Mad Magazine (close to 40 years now and counting, like a schmuck!). My uncle gave me a subscription when I was a kid and I've always loved it. Somewere along the way all my old mads got thrown away (cry). Anyway, I've passed the tradition and my youngest son has a subscription now. I've been a big fan of this mag pretty much my whole life and I like to have one on hand when it's business time.

Mad%20-%20King%20Kong.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Either Reddit or 4chan on my phone, or the newest GameInformer to come in the mail.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Playing games on my phone (Sudoku or 2048)

But there is also the ubiquitous bathroom book, which is hysterical and informative:

51Ft6OWBVHL.jpg

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A mag my father hooked me up with many years ago. Fur-Fish-Game. The magazine for the practical outdoorsmen.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Am I the only one that's finished in a minute or two but sits on the toilet for another 10-15 minutes reading, playing a game, or watching a video? I'll sometimes read some Vonnegut or look at funny pictures on the internet. I like to watch a video as well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not counting my ipad or phone, there are usually 3 magazines in the rack on my preferred throne.

Florida Sportsman
Gaff (another fishing magazine)
Victoria Secret catalog

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Playing games on my phone (Sudoku or 2048)

But there is also the ubiquitous bathroom book, which is hysterical and informative:

51Ft6OWBVHL.jpg
Too funny. I have that one and this one on the back of my commode.
upload_2014-10-20_12-11-37.jpeg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I usually take my iPad ... sometimes this board is my reading material.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I take the comics from the newspaper. I try not to take my electronics. Too close of a proximy, particles when flushed. Plus you touch your phone all day, not to mention putting it on your face when calling someone. Think about it.

At least with the paper you can just throw it away, and have it as a backup emergency in case you're all TPd out.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Here you go. I really have read these, they're fun books designed perfectly for bathroom reading. I would recommend whole-hardheartedly to any bathroom reading connoisseur

UncleJohn_small.jpg