YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks.

I just wanted to briefly catch everyone up on the features of the forum, considering we have so many new members. Similarly, some of the existing members may not be quite up to date on everything either. Or, you simply don't care (which is fine). Either way, I'm gonna run down the list real quick.

First and foremost - a "Like" system:
You asked for it, and PhxRam provided it. He's our resident "when all else fails, call in the big guns" mod of ROD. You'll find a "Like" text-link on the bottom RH part of every post, so you can do whatever you want with that. The amount of likes you give and receive will be visible in your User Profile, and there's a profile button in every post as well. So, big round of applause (even though he hates it) to PhxRam.

Note: Only users of the "official" theme of ROD can use this feature (fusion64).
It's simply too much to add every mod, update and code-change to all of the different themes here.

Secondly - avatars and signatures:
If you want them, they're accessible via your User Control Panel [LINK]. We have 3 galleries of avatars from which you can choose, or you can upload your own (provided they're no bigger than 100px wide and 150px long. Avatars are accessible HERE, and signatures can be added HERE. We only ask that your signatures not be overly huge in dimension or FILE SIZE. Please try to keep them at, around, or under 1MB. If it slows down the forum, it might get deleted (you will receive a warning first).

Third - Member map.
This was instituted by Les (Baker), who presumably wants to keep tabs on everyone when he finally snaps and goes on his cross-continental killing spree. So, try to stay on HIS good side, anyway. The link to add your location, if you still want to, is HERE. We currently have 116 members who have put a pin in the map. You can color them if you want to add more flair. Some people choose to add more flair, and we encourage that ... mkay? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

Fourth - Fantasy Football and Pick 'Em Contests
The ROD Fantasy Football League has just filled up, so you missed the boat on that. You can keep track of what's going on or maybe pickup a spot if someone bows out in THIS FORUM. The Pick 'Em Contest is going to start after preseason ends the regular season begins, and it's open to anyone on the forum. The only requirement is that you REMEMBER to get your picks in on time and every week. One slip, and you could instantly fall behind. The Pick 'Em Contest requires that you register (separately from the forum), but it is included in your free ROD Membership. You can access by following THIS LINK, or using the pick em button at the top of the forum.

Finally... The Rules are pretty important around here.
We've taken great measures to provide a forum that's free of hostility and trolling. We only ask that you do everything you can to keep it that way. The easiest way to do that is to watch what you're posting and ask yourself, "Would it piss me off if someone spoke to me like this in real life?" If it would, then reword your post and try again. Tact is key, and it's very easy to misread on the internet. We also discourage SHOUTING AT PEOPLE in posts, because that also can be easily misinterpreted. We've all got eyes. We can read what you write without the holla overtones. The Forum Rules are accessible in a lot of places. You can't miss them unless you're trying to. There's also THIS LINK, if you need a quick overview or reminder.

Thanks everyone, for your continued support and participation!

-- THE ROD STAFF (see what I did there?)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As always, greatly appreciate the site, everyone that puts in work to make it better and a sanctuary for us fans.

Paulie, PHX, DR, CGI, everyone. THANK YOU! (YES I'M SHOUTING) LOL

P.S. What the heck ever happend to Joey, X?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
But I can't see/use the LIKE button : :help:
It will be available shortly. I'm tweaking the settings and permissions.

EDIT: You can see it now. Go crazy with your liking self.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
That's one of the reasons I joined this board and STAYED. You guys listen to feedback and if a proposal is reasonable you do whatever you can to make it happen. This board has grown in size and in features immensely since I joined at the beginning of the year. This board makes other look like their operating with Stone Age technology. Thanks X, the mods, and everyone else who makes this the best Ram fan location in the world, aside from the Ed :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
When you run your cursor over the part of the "like" that shows how many people liked the post it sends the screen into a frenzy.

I didn't like that LOL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
When you run your cursor over the part of the "like" that shows how many people liked the post it sends the screen into a frenzy.

I didn't like that LOL.
Yeah, I know. It's supposed to provide a little pop-up that shows who liked the posts, but there's some sort of issue with pop-ups in general and/or the positioning of some of the script. It'll all get ironed out in due course. I don't wanna screw with it too much until PhxRam gets back online. So in the meantime, stay the hell away from that. lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have a question. Can I still use my own "like" button?

facebook-like-button-feisbukas-vel-musa-rekordus-260x152.png

But seriously, it's pretty cool. Good job guys.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I like this. Also thanks for bringing back quick reply. That short time w/o it made me realize how lazy I really am.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DR RAM said:

Maybe someone can make that into a smilie......I'd use it plenty.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
LesBaker said:
DR RAM said:

smile.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
Be lazier.

:plus1:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:
Be lazier.

Lazier.........hmmmm.......clearly thats lacking in contemporary aesthetics.

Make the damn smilie in other words LOL. We will collectively pin one of these on your sweater. :star:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
Be lazier.

Lazier.........hmmmm.......clearly thats lacking in contemporary aesthetics.

Make the damn smilie in other words LOL. We will collectively pin one of these on your sweater. :star:
[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0038067694/MP3S/Movies/Multiplicity/imagenie.mp3[/mp3]

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Now the next question....

When does the dislike button get installed? XD