You will all learn soon enough regarding Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Actually there are two teams within our division that I dislike more. And yes, I was pissed and mad when Wilson made that huge mistake.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
The Seachickens are idiots and the Cheatriots are liars and cheats. There is no way that I'll ever hate the Chickens as much as the Cheaters!

my survival trick for this sickning bowl is to forget there is a winner and be glade there is a losser

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
1. 49ers - especially their fans
2. Patriots
3. Bruce Arians
4. Any team we're playing against

I have no problem with the Seahawks unless they're playing against us. I like Pete Carroll. He has the enthusiasm of a fan coupled with the skills of a coach. He runs along the sidelines and hugs his players after they do well. What's wrong with that? Last night he and his OC seriously screwed up, imo, but all in all he and the GM have done an excellent job.

I'm dumbfounded that any Rams fan would root for their victory in the Super Bowl.

No way did I want the Patriots to win. Hoping that Darth Hoodie and his boy Brady would lose and slink away knowing they would be investigated for Deflategate kept me cheering for the Seahawks. Besides, the Seahawks represented the NFC West of which the Rams are apart of. It dumbfounds me that others don't get that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Besides, the Seahawks represented the NFC West of which the Rams are apart of. It dumbfounds me that others don't get that.
Someone needs to explain to me why that matters, and I'm being serious.
To me, it's like being proud to own a Chevy Cavalier because my neighbor has a Corvette Z06.

rick6fan

UDFA
I don't care for the Seachickens, I don't like the Pastericks(or Cheatriots)...BUT I HATE THE FORTY-WHINERS

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I really can't believe there are not more of you already. Let me make the statement that if the Seattle Seahawks are not already your most hated team in the entire NFL, they will be.

I hate them so much and was so happy to see them choke at the end. I'm dumbfounded that any Rams fan would root for their victory in the Super Bowl.

FACT: As the weeks and months go on, more and more of you will come to your senses and realize that you HATE THE SEAHAWKS MORE THAN ANY TEAM !

Not even close they haven't been in our division long enough to surpass the niners

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To me, it's like being proud to own a Chevy Cavalier because my neighbor has a Corvette Z06.
Agreed. Seahawks against any other team in the Super Bowl, I cheer for the AFC team. I have no loyalty to any NFC West team except the Rams.

Only supported the Cardinals in their Super Bowl because of Kurt.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

My explanation probably won't help but I don't give a hoot about any AFC team. I'm a Rams fan first, an NFC fan second, and an NFC West fan third(but that doesn't include the 49ers). There's no logical explanation for it, that's just how I roll. :)

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I really can't believe there are not more of you already. Let me make the statement that if the Seattle Seahawks are not already your most hated team in the entire NFL, they will be.

I hate them so much and was so happy to see them choke at the end. I'm dumbfounded that any Rams fan would root for their victory in the Super Bowl.

FACT: As the weeks and months go on, more and more of you will come to your senses and realize that you HATE THE SEAHAWKS MORE THAN ANY TEAM !

We will see.
They have an EXTREMELY long way to go to do that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My explanation probably won't help but I don't give a hoot about any AFC team. I'm a Rams fan first, an NFC fan second, and an NFC West fan third(but that doesn't include the 49ers). There's no logical explanation for it, that's just how I roll. :)
Ah. Okay, I see where you're coming from.

lvnnVtX.jpg

RamEERS

Pastor
1. Steelers... (can't stand the fans around this area)
2. Seathugs (their bandwagon fans won't stop... showed their true colors last night)
there are a few I could care less along the way.. but those 2 teams i'll always root against

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - no. The patsies disgust me and I really don't think I can hate another team more.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
no talking down and zero insults, name calling in my comment no berating at all sir just said I'm disappointed and don't understand some ppl, simple disagreeing nothing different from many many other comments on all these threads including ppl disagreeing with me in mine.

Didn't say you called names. I said just because some like myself ended up actually rooting for NE last night shouldn't have to be talked to in that way. Especially when you say we are on the Tom Brady bandwagon or it's jealousy or w/e. Again, I had my own reasons and others had theirs.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle fighting at the end was so great for me. I wrote on my fb page to all the bandwagon fans "this is your Seahawks team that you never even watch. Glad to see them showing the world their true colors on the Nfls biggest stage". To hell with them.

Athos

Legend
Well, the free blowjobs from the ESPN dunderheads is already in full force for BilliFat and BradyBunch.