You Tell !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
You tell me if Bradford looks like he's going to make it a whole season after what we saw in 1 drive tonight. He struggled with 2 hits he took tonight and he only played 1 drive. I'm sad to say, he won't make it long enough to have any kind of impact because this philly offense opens it up for a QB to get blasted.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll have to catch a replay because I missed it. =(

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Ahhhgreeed! Glad we no longer have to be the ones holding our breath every time he drops back.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think he'll be alright with a little more game time. It's been a long time since he's been game fit.

I remember playing in high school, those first couple of hits you took every year hurt a little more. Now take that times the NFL power, and the year and a half he's been out.

Big Willie

Starter
He looked like he was taking a long time in determining who to throw to with a number of his passes. Sanchez was making quicker decisions. If SB does that in the regular season, he won't make 16 games without getting hurt. Plus, if teams believe he is soft and fragile, as is rumored, then everyone will want to get a big hit on him.

SierraRam

Recreational User
upload_2015-8-22_20-14-53.jpeg

3 games max. Sorry, I like Sam B. but he got rocked

A55VA6

Legend
I don't like how he wasn't setting his feet and was very hesitant on a few throws. He's rusty for sure. I'm just glad we don't have to worry about him anymore.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Amen brothas! I can't see him making it the full season healthy, just from his play last night. He seems to have a very feared look in his eyes every time he gets hit. I mean for crying out loud, after the Suggs hit you could read his lips and see it in his face he was terrified out there. I give the guy a couple of seasons before he calls it quits. Sorry, I know it's harsh but he's made his millions and he studied finance in school so I'm sure he'll find himself a decent living out in the corporate world. Ashamed too because I was his biggest fan when he came out. Bought his jersey and shed a few tears on draft night for shear joy thinking we found our golden boy at qb :(:cry::cry:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who is this Sam Bradford you speak of again?

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't like how he wasn't setting his feet and was very hesitant on a few throws. He's rusty for sure. I'm just glad we don't have to worry about him anymore.
Yeah, we have our own guy who looks bad....at least he is cheaper.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If Philly wants him to run the read option, he won't make it to the bye. If they let him be a high-octane pocket passer, he'll be fine. JMO.